023

CHAPTER 23: WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

Hyunjin was sitting down as he had the younger still in his arms. Soft breathing was heard in the room. Hyunjin had fell asleep as well. The taller was pouting in his sleep, his bangs were covering his eyes.

Seungmin had dried tears on his face. He had a frown as he slept, his hands were around the taller's waist. Seungmin kept bringing Hyunjin closer to him every time the taller had moved a bit.

Hyunjin slowly woke up, he took one hand and rubs his eyes. He wanted to stretch but felt a weight on him making him confuse.

He looks around then looks down. His plump lips had form a smile.

Due to the movement, Seungmin had also woken up feeling bit tight. He frown and fully opens his eyes looking up only to meet Hyunjin's eyes. Both made eye contact, Hyunjin gave the younger a small smile.

"Morning Minnie." Seungmin let out a small giggled. "Morning." Hyunjin analysis Seungmin's face, he frown at the sight of his black eye.

He put his hand on the side of his face but making sure he hadn't hurt the younger. The puppy boy put his hand onto Hyunjin's trying to prevent him from touching it.

Hyunjin frown. "Hey minnie?" Seungmin hums in response as he still looks at Hyunjin.

"Who did this to you?"

Seungmin froze. What was he supposed to say? He couldn't let anyone know.

"N-no one. I just f-fell." Seungmin said nervously and avoiding eye contact.

Hyunjin sighs and grabs his (Seungmin) hands. "Hey love, I need you to tell who it is."

Seungmin shook his head but wince in pain. Hyunjin's eyes widen and quickly held the younger. "Y-you okay minnie?"

Seungmin slowly let soft breathes and nods his head. "Seungmin I want to help you. I can't bare to see you hurt so I need you to tell me. If you tell me it will take the weight off your shoulders but if you don't then you're choosing to life this way, honey."

Seungmin sighed in defeat letting tears stream down. Hyunjin hugs him without hesitation and whispers..

"Hey it's okay. Tell hyung what's wrong." He said in a soft voice. Seungmin buried his face into Hyunjin's neck.

"I-it was my parents... i didn't know what to do. I t-tried to stop him.." seungmin said as he let out sobs. Hyunjin sighed and hugs him.

"Move in with me." Seungmin looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"W-what?"

"Move in with me. I'm not letting you stay in a home where you're endangered." Seungmin shook his head at the taller. "N-no. I can't do that. What if-"

"No what ifs, I'm serious. My brothers wouldn't mind nor my parents." Hyunjin said softly.

"Hyunjin-" Seungmin winced in pain when Hyunjin had accidentally squeezed him tightly.

"aish- hyunjin you're hurting me." Hyunjin let out of him and looked at him confuse. He hardly even squeezed him.

"Seungmin I barely even squeezed you... min what else did they do?"