017

The next morning Seungmin had woken up. Dry tears were on his face and dry blood was all over his hands.

"Fuck." Seungmin ran out of bed and went to bathroom. He cleaned up his injuries, he had his hands wrapped into white bandages.

He then began to brush his teeth ignoring the pain he felt every-time he moved using his hands.

He got out of the bathroom and quickly dressed up. It was early it was around 10:00 am. He was just waiting for the time to pass, and made sure to get out before 11:00 if his parents saw him with a guy they would go off on him.

His parents were both homophobic. Seungmin was always punished if he had anything with a guy. Not that he was opened with who went out with his parents but they always assumed.

The only reason why they knew he was gay was because some old fake friend had told them. Both were very anger once they found out and had whipped Seungmin.

Seungmin had faded marks from it and it didn't go away. The marks were still visible and was the reason he had rejected pool parties at all costs especially at the beach.

When it first happened he was very much in pain. He had to sleep on his stomach, had to put a ton of lotion and had to do everything carefully.

It was Seungmin's worse nightmare. He felt like fire on his back. There and then he would look in the mirror and see a monster. That's how he viewed himself.

A monster.

It was simple and that's what he sees. He kept a fake smile whenever he was around people and everyone felt envy towards him due to him being 'happy' all the time.

Everyone would have been shocked if they ever saw the marks. Seungmin was always covered, he never took out his sweater no matter the temperature.

Ding ding

Text:
Jeongin
'I'm here! I'm waiting for you :)'

Seungmin smiled and hurried towards the door. He had totally forgotten his bruised lip.

There was a happy Jeongin, he waved at the older and opened the door for him. Seungmin smiled and got in as well as Jeongin.

"Hey let's go but-" Jeongin had stopped mid sentence when he saw his lip. "Seungmin what happened to your lip?"

Seungmin widen his eyes. Oh shit. He had forgotten to put something over it and now he had to make a lie up.

"Oh yesterday I bumped into a door pretty bad, my lip is just bruised that's all." Jeongin sighed and saw right through the older.

Jeongin didn't buy his words but left it as it is not to make the older uncomfortable. Jeongin started the engine and drove.

The silence became uncomfortable after the lip topic. Seungmin had opened the window and looked out. Seungmin didn't want to put today but he went out anyway to forget everything he had in mind.

What if I can't like Jeongin? Will he hate me? I feel bad about just going on dates as Jisung calls them and not being able to catch feelings as it is.

Seungmin let out a soft sigh. He didn't know what to do nor could he anyone what he had felt. Jisung and Changbin were best friends but he couldn't bring himself into telling them what's going on with him.

"Seungminis, we're here." Jeongin had parked his car and got out. The younger quickly had gone to the other side to open the door for Seungmin.

"Thank you innie." Seungmin smiles and closed the door. Both had walked inside the mall.

"Hey let's go shopping!" Jeongin dragged the older to a store and began picking out clothes.

-
Hyunjin groans and he was being dragged by Felix.

"Hyunjin, stop it. Just try to have fun." Minho sighs as he looked over at his younger siblings.

"I want to go home." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and crosses his arms. "Not my fault you're missing Kim." Felix blurred out.

Minho was frustrated. Both boys seem to be not get along when one or another were in a bad mood. In this case it was Hyunjin second oldest.

"Shut it FELIX!" Hyunjin shoves the younger making almost lose his balance.

Minho caught him and glared at Hyunjin. "Be more careful Jin. Y'all need get along and also Hyunjin quit arguing."

Hyunjin and Felix followed behind as Felix was still bothering the taller. Hyunjin pushed away the younger.

Minho stopped at one store. "Why are we even here in the first place?" Hyunjin groans.

"What do you think stupid. Clothes shopping y'all look homeless with those rags." Minho rolled his eyes.

All three had entered the store, Minho going to find clothes that are the boys style meanwhile Hyunjin and Felix were roaming around.

After 20 minutes Felix had bumped into someone. Felix quickly bowed. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking"

"Felix?" Jeongin looked down at the boy. "Jeongin? Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Just shopping with Seungminie." Jeongin had a few outfits for Seungmin. He was carrying them and was going to the older until he had bumped into Felix.

Felix remembered he had his brother Hyunjin with him. He felt nervous due to the fight that had occurred last week and didn't want the same mistake to happen again.

"Right. I actually I have to go-"

"What are you doing here." Hyunjin had appeared in front of both boys. Jeongin's mood had suddenly changed and his behavior automatically changed.

Jeongin was glaring at the older, so was Hyunjin. It felt like anytime both would fight again and wouldn't hesitate. Both glared and felt like those stares could kill.

"What. Now I have to get permission to be here." Jeongin let out a laugh.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and scoffs. "Tsk. Why is it that you happen to appear every where we are huh."

Jeongin shrugs. "Not my fault you like following me every where."

Hyunjin had to remain calm or else he would have gotten in trouble and the risk of being kicked out of the mall.

"Following who? You wish." Hyunjin had taken a step forward. A puppy boy had ran over to look for the younger since he had taken longer than expected and decided to look for him.

"Jeongin where were-"

Both Hyunjin and Jeongin had turn to face the boy who had appeared.

Woo' Hai everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for your support! I love you ❤️‍🩹☹️

-I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and eating. I hope life is being good to you.

-question of the day: what's your favorite hair color on straykids?