015

Warning sensitive content!! Trigger warning: self harm! Etc

Flash back

Hyunjin was sitting down near the window, it was in the hallway.

There was a boy running, he looked tired and his cheeks were flushed red from running. He ran inside of the building making Hyunjin turn his head where the boy had entered.

The boy had brown hair, he wore a smile, he had on jeans, a white shirt and green hoodie.

The boy's name was Kim Seungmin. The boy Hyunjin had liked since he had entered middle school.

He never talked to him unless he needed to during class but he was always given short responses. He just watched him from the distance, he always noticed the small things about him.

Seungmin's favorite color was purple, what he liked to eat in the mornings, what he disliked to the way he styled his hair. Hyunjin's feelings grew more each day he saw the younger.

Hyunjin met Seungmin when it was the second week of school. He had gotten late that time.

"I'm sorry for being late , Ms!" Seungmin panted as the words had flow out. Hyunjin whipped his head around to see the owner of the voice, Hyunjin thought he represented a puppy, so whenever he talked to Felix and didn't want to say his name then he said his nickname for the boy.

The boy was asked to sit beside Hyunjin because someone else had taken his seat. At that moment he never thought someone that handsome was able to exist.

He then decided to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin and you are?"

The boy hesitated to speak but smiled. "I'm Kim Seungmin."

Both boys had smiled at each other.

That was the first time Hyunjin had met the younger. His plan was to keep talking to him and at least be friends with him but it didn't end like that.

Until 8th grade

"LOSER!" One of Hyunjin's friends had stuff Seungmin's locker. The poor boy was seen cleaning it as they took pictures of him.

Hyunjin felt nothing so he thought so.

"You're really ugly Kim." Hyunjin smirked and opened a milk carton pouring it on the poor boy's head.

Seungmin began to cry. Tears poured down his face.

The pranks, beatings and disgusting behavior continued. Seungmin felt tired, he didn't want to live anymore.

It got so bad that the poor boy had to move schools. Hyunjin then had realized he wrong actions. He searched for him to come but he was nowhere to be found.

Felix had told him to learn from his mistakes and when he finally finds him then to apologize.

One year and a few months has gone and he finally sees the younger in high school. Hyunjin had moved multiple times to able to find him.

"YAH JISUNG! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT STOP IM GETTING CHANGBIN." Seungmin was heard from across the hallway.

Hyunjin had turned around to see Seungmin. The one he was hoping to see. He seemed to be annoyed by the other boy.

Seungmin looked a bit different. His hair was cherry red, he had black jeans, white shirt and a Jean jacket on. He wasn't smiley as he was before but his face just seemed empty.