010

"Good morning, Seungmin. Did you have a good sleep?" Jeongin said as he leaned in to ruffle his hair.

Seungmin let out a small giggle. "Yeah. Jeongin right?"

Jeongin nodded. "I didn't know we attended the same school."

"Me neither!" Seungmin sat up straight. "Hey wanna eat lunch with my friends and I?" The younger hoped the older agreed to his request.

"Sure! Can my friends tag along?" Jeongin nodded, to be honest the younger just wanted to be around the older. He still didn't understand why he never seen the older in school.

Jeongin hasn't even taken a sip from his coffee but while thinking of drinking he looked over to the older. Jeongin noticed Seungmin's eye bags, tired eyes so he decided to give to him.

"Here, drink it." Seungmin shook his head. "No. That's yours, I couldn't possibly take it."

"Don't worry, you seem to need it more than I. I wouldn't want you to fall asleep in class." Seungmin nodded and took it.

"Thank you, Jeonginie." He smiled. "Jeonginie?" The younger looked at him.

"Oh sorry, it was a nickname."

Jeongin chuckles. "I love it, I don't mind." Seungmin smiles and felt his cheeks go pink.

He was blushing

The older put one hand against his cheek and tried to hide it. Jeongin looked at the older in 'awe' the older was cute, his laugh, his eyes and Jeongin seem to find him so perfect.

It was Jeongin's first time he actually decided what he wanted. Jeongin was the type to have a crush on someone but never tell that person. Seungmin had became his crush, the older visited quite often.

He was nervous because what if he ruins his chance. Although right now he wanted to know more of the older, he had to take it slow.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? Of course anything you would like." Jeongin sudden action took Seungmin by surprise. Seungmin was always confessed to by letter or asked out by texts. It was new to Seungmin.

"Okay! To where?" Seungmin had agreed. The younger smiled wide, he felt like this was a dream. Maybe Chan was right, do it or you'll never end up doing it and you'll regret.

"I-is it fine to take you to a mexican restaurant?" The boys hands were shaking. "Yeah! When?"

"At 7:00 pm today, I'll pick you up." The older nodded. "I'll text you the address." The older took out his phone and texted the younger his address. He sent it because he knew he would forget.

Both boys seem excited especially Jeongin. Seungmin on the other hand was just inexperienced guy who never dated, who never had a boyfriend. Yes, Seungmin did have people crush on him and stuff but he never took an interest in them.

"Hey, I'll walk to your class. Let's go." Jeongin stood up and pick up the older's bag.

"No. That's okay." Seungmin was denying his offer but the younger wasn't accepting no's as an answer.

Both had gotten up and left the library. Both were now outside.

-
"Hey Felix let's go to the library! Seungmin said to get a book and I need it for today." Hyunjin was dragging Felix and he was not happy about it.

"Slow down someday you're gonna end breaking me if you keep dragging me like that." Felix pushed the taller away and dusted himself.

Hyunjin scoffed. "Then walk faster, like I said before I need to go get a book and" The taller had stopped talking.

"And what?" Felix waves his hand in front of the taller's face. He looked where the taller was looking at.

Seungmin was talking to that waiter boy. The taller just gave his bag to Felix.

Hyunjin's pov

The moment I saw both together, I had lost it. I felt anger but I didn't know why when we didn't have anything to do with each other.

I had left my bag with Felix and now I was walking towards both without thinking I pushed the boy harshly.

"What's your problem." The boy stood up and held me by my collar. I glared at him.

I felt hands pulling me. "Let go of me." I threw the first punch. A fight was what I had started.

"Hwang! Let him go!" My eyes soften when I hear Seungmin's voice. The had gotten up and punched me.

I felt blood dripping, I touch my lip. Blood was coming out from my lip.

The boy was taken away into a room, Seungmin took me by the hand and walked away from the crowd into the nearest bathroom.

Once both of us were in the bathroom, Seungmin had locked the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

"Why are you with him! Wash your hands!" I took the younger and dragged him to the sink turning on the sink on.

I put hand soap onto his hands and making him wash his hands.

He slapped my hands away. "Don't touch me! What's your problem! Why did to hit him?!"

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I felt bad about what I had done but having Seungmin pissed off more than before was something I was regretting.

Why did I do that? Why did I feel so much anger when I saw them both.

"Answer me!" I put my hands up and run my fingers through my hair.

Seungmin had flinched at my sudden action. I look at him, he had his hands blocking as I was going to hit him.

"S-Seungmin I swear I wasn't gonna hit you. Seungmin.."

At that moment I had regretted my own actions as I saw that Seungmin had tears in his eyes.

What have I done.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WOO! I decided give you guys another chapter! Anyways goodnight/morning or afternoon children! 💖

Question of the night:
What do you like to read?