020

An hour had passed since Felix had texted Hyunjin. The taller was entertained by the younger. Felix just told him to be at home before 6:00 pm and it was currently 5:23 pm.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were still playing. Hyunjin was having so much fun with the younger that he didn't even want to go back home but knew he had to.

"Hey Seungmin, it's late. Let's go home." Seungmin stopped and pouts. "Like a few minutes" He whines.

Hyunjin thought it was cute seeing this side of Seungmin. Not actually thinking he would ever see it until today. "Nope, we can go here again next time."

Seungmin gave in and stopped playing picking up his tickets that he had gotten from the games he played. Hyunjin carried his in a box, the taller was actually quite good at these games and won a lot.

Both walk to the counter where a worker was at. "Okay let see see those tickets!" The lady smiled at Seungmin.

The lady had put the tickets into a counting box and looked at it. "490 tickets, you're free to get these prizes." The lady had pointed at a teddy bear that was a good size, a Polaroid camera, a cute right etc.

That's until Seungmin had seen the day6 album. His eyes lit up. "That one!" The lady turned to see what he was wanting. "I'm sorry honey it's 900 sweetheart."

Seungmin frowns and pouts. Hyunjin notices and takes out his 900 tickets. "Here" The lady smiled and took it. Seungmin looks at Hyunjin surprised.

"1,390." The lady grabs the day6 album and gave it to Seungmin. Seungmin hugs it.

"Hey Seungmin, go wait for me outside yeah?" Seungmin smiles and nodded. He quickly walks outside to wait for the taller.

"Can I also get that puppy plushie?" The lady nodded and handed the taller the puppy plush. He grabs it and walks out to find Seungmin.

He walks out the mall and into the parking lot he went. He was about to panic because he didn't see the younger but relaxed once he saw Seungmin lean against his car with his day6 album.

"Hyunjin!" He smiles. Hyunjin came closer, he hid the puppy plush behind him. "I have a surprise for you."

Seungmin looks at the taller confuse and tilt his head to the right. "What is it?"

Hyunjin excitedly held out his arm with the puppy plush. Seungmin's eyes lit up brighter than before if that was possible. "For you"

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin and smiles. "Thank you Hyunjinie!" He grabs it and hugs it. Hyunjin was caught off guard with the nickname he was given by the younger even though the younger didn't even notice what he had said to make the taller's heart flustered.

Hyunjin's face was slowly turning red. Hyunjin felt his cheeks burn up and put a hand onto his cheek. Shit. Was I blushing?

Hyunjin tried to pull it off but his face hurt from smiling too much. "Let's go?" Seungmin looks at Hyunjin weirdly. Hyunjin realizes that he had his hand still on his cheek and quickly removed it.

"Yeah let's go." Hyunjin opens the door for Seungmin and closes it once the younger was in the car. He went to the other to get in car and made sure both were wearing seatbelt.

Hyunjin drove off. He was hesitant to apologize but remembered Felix's words. He let out a sigh as he focuses on the road.

"Hey Seungmin?" Hyunjin softly calls out for the younger. "Yeah?" Seungmin was looking out the window as he gave a reply to the taller.

"I'm sorry. I apologize for everything I did to you. I'm sorry I had taken your light away." Hyunjin finally said what he wanted to say and with the support of his brother he had said it.

Seungmin turns his head and smiles. "It's okay hyun, I appreciate you apologizing for it. Thank you, hyung." Hyunjin wished he was able to look at younger when he had called him hyung.

Hyunjin felt like all the guilt he had felt, had melted off of him. He felt relieved. "Seungmin if it isn't much to ask. I want to start over with you. I wanna start fresh with you."

Seungmin smiled at his words. "Yeah, either way I was sort of getting sick of the bothering. Works fine." He laughs. Hyunjin chuckles and nods.

"Agreed." Although Hyunjin bothered him because he just wanted to have a simple conversation with Seungmin. He had gotten what he wanted and fixed the problems between both even if it was years ago. Hyunjin knew the puppy boy had waited for him to apologize.

The rest of the car ride was silent but comfortable. Seungmin had completely forgotten Jeongin, it was Hyunjin who he thought about.

Not even 20 mins later they had arrived at Seungmin's house. Hyunjin parks his car and looks at the younger. "I had fun today, glad to spend it with you."

"Me too." Seungmin softly says. The puppy boy smiled but faded the moment he saw the lights of his home on.

I thought they would be knocked out. Seungmin thought.

"Something wrong, min?" Hyunjin looks down at the younger. "N-no!"

Before Hyunjin could ask anymore questions the younger won him in asking. "I-i have to go. See you on monday?"  Hyunjin nodded but he was doubtful about his odd behavior.

Seungmin had ran to the door, hyunjin started his car and drove off.

WARNING SENSITIVE CONTENT:

Now Seungmin was facing this alone. He hesitated but opened the door but opens it and entered taking off his shoes.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" A bottle of beer was thrown into the wall the moment he had walked in. Seungmin had flinched at the loud breaking sound.

It was his father, his mother was drinking on the couch. "What are you mute. I asked you a fucking question you idiot."

Seungmin backs away. "Just went to studying." His father of course didn't buy so he grabbed him by his collar shirt and slams him onto the ground.

"STOP LYING!" Seungmin winced in pain. He felt blood tripping, he didn't even notice he had landed on a few broken bottles on the floor.

He was injured, he felt his body hot. He felt pain everywhere and maybe even had many cuts due to the falls.

Shit. He had school on monday. There was no day he was going to heal up and look fine by Monday.

"I SAW YOU WITH YOUR LITTLE FRIEND OR IS HE MORE!"

Seungmin's eyes widen. He was having too much fun with Hyunjin that he didn't even realize that his parents had seen him.

Now he was even more scare to know what was going to happen next but the real question was which one did he see? Hyunjin or Jeongin?

Woo! Hai! It's me again :) I decided to update it again today! So enjoy! Also I hope y'all ate. If you didn't go eat and take care of yourself.

Thank you for staying so long! ❤️‍🩹

Question of the afternoon: what do you wish to be?