014

Next day

Seungmin had woken up beside Jisung. Jisung was on the floor snoring something his best friends disliked so he offered his bed to them instead. Seungmin didn't mind much so he slept with him without him knowing.

Changbin was sleeping on Jisung's bed, the blanket was everywhere but covering the older.

The younger yawns and stretches. "Thursday? Still? Why is it taking so long."

Jisung hit him with a pillow. "Shut it min." Seungmin rubs his cheek where he was hit. "Hey it's time to go to school you dumbo."

Seungmin stood up and pulled the blanket off the older. Jisung groans and tries to take the blanket back.

"Hey! Give it back." Jisung whine.

"It's literally 7:00! We woke up late!" Seungmin sudden tone woke up Changbin and making Jisung sit up.

"Shit."

All three get out of bed going to get ready. Jisung went to brush his teeth, Changbin had grabbed his extra clothes to change and Seungmin was opening Jisung's closet for clothes to borrow.

He grabs black pants, a t-shirt and a button up. He quickly changes and straight into the bathroom he went grabbing his extra toothbrush he always left.

Both boys were brushing their teeth meanwhile changbin seemed to be frustrated on what to wear.

By the time the three boys have finished getting ready it was 7:25 am. The three grab their bags running down stairs and head out without eating.

"Now, we're probably going to be late." Seungmin whined.

"Hey! Not my fault last night we all stayed up late waiting for you." Changbin argued.

Jisung was putting his jacket as they walked. "That's true but aside from that you still haven't told us about Jeongin nor what the fight was for."

Oh gosh. Jisung was so noisy and as much as Seungmin has loved him but sometimes there's a line.

"Jeongin? He's just a friend I think." Jisung looked at him in disgust. "Don't. You sound like Adrien when he says that about marinette. Both you and that show are making me lose brain cells."

"Don't even say you're not sure he's interested either. Mr got into a fight and Hyunjin did too so it must over you." Changbin and Jisung had enough of Seungmin's clueless answers.

"I'm not saying he's not but I think he will stop since the accident."

"I mean if he's really into you then it shouldn't be much problem." Changbin explained.

"Changbin is true for the first time but anyway he got a point. Regardless of what you do he'll still be into you." Jisung shrugs.

"Is that a bad thing?" Seungmin asked making the two turn. "It has a limit if you fucked up more than once I recommend to leave him alone, He'll probably will forgive but for a fact he doesn't deserve that but at the end of the day it's you who we're talking."

"What's wrong with me?" Seungmin sounded offended.

"Nothing but I'm saying you won't hurt not a fly." Seungmin glares at Changbin.

"We're here, I have to go" All three were in front of the school without realizing they had gotten there until Seungmin had said it.

"Tsk. We're supposed to be best friends." Jisung scoffed as the younger walked away from them.

"Im pretty sure he's just trying to avoid Hwang." Changbin dragged Jisung inside of the school.

"Then we could have helped him." Jisung just wanted Seungmin to trust them but he's as closed as always.

"We'll talk to him about it later." Changbin continued to drag Jisung across the hallway.

"But we been best friends since five years! Oh come on besides he never tells us nothing." Jisung whines as Changbin rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Yeah I know now let's go you dumbo."

-
-

Felix talked a bit more to Changbin everytime he passed by Jisung and him.

Felix had taken an interest in the older since the first met they met. He knew who he was already but never actually talked to him until the accident on the stairs.

Felix and Changbin seem comfortable around each other and didn't mind him talking to him. Changbin had made jokes here and there making the younger laugh and smile.

Changbin adored the younger so much within the last few days. He seemed to have a great week as for Seungmin he seemed to go through hell.

Seungmin was in the bathroom just to pass time as he didn't want to go to actual class. He just wanted the day to end.

The door suddenly opened and was locked. Footsteps were heard coming towards him.

"Seungmin let's talk."

Hyunjin had entered the bathroom and Seungmin hearing those words wasn't the ones he wanted to hear from him.

"We have nothing to talk about." Seungmin then tried to exit the room but Hyunjin had locked it and he had the key.

"What's your problem. Suddenly you care? After all your stupid comments, pranks, your rude comments on my appearance? You haven't stopped since middle school." Seungmin had enough of Hyunjin's bullshit. The younger felt pain from enduring it, aside from his parents it was also Hyunjin.

Hyunjin has never seen the younger in this state and wished he never did. He felt guilt, he felt sorry, he felt regret.

"Why are you doing to me Hyunjin? What did I ever do to you."

WOO' hai I decided that this book is only going to be about 21 chapters! I appreciate all the support from you guys and appreciate the time you took to read it even though it's not my best work.

I'll work harder for future works!

Remember to take care of yourself and eat! It's okay to take a break but remember to always pick up yourself after ❤️‍🩹

Question of the day:
What's your favorite candy?