09

Next day

Seungmin woke up feeling so tired, he stayed so long at Hyunjin's home that he hadn't realized the time. He, himself didn't expect to take that long.

At one part he felt good because he didn't have to see his parents nor hear their stupid voices especially yelling at him.

He got up and went to the bathroom, he put toothpaste onto his toothbrush and began to brush his teeth. He had foam on the sides of his mouth as he brushed.

He giggled a bit at himself. He rises his mouth and wipes his side of his mouth. He goes back to his room and starts to change himself into an outfit.

He put on brown pants, white t-shirt, black sweater and white shoes. He grabbed his bag and out his room he went. He locked the door in case his room scrambled inside and scattered around.

He quietly went down the hall and went extra quiet once he reached his parents room. He heard snores, he figured his parents were knocked out by the alcohol. When he passed across his parents room he went to the living room.

Bottles of liquor were on the floor, some were broken and even stains from it falling. He sighs, he knew if he didn't clean them up then no one would. He stopped cleaning after them, he cared no more for them. Even though he wished his parents were sober and wish to have a happy family that wasn't the case anymore.

He just wanted to get a job and move out. He didn't want anything related of his parents. He stopped caring, although he smiled everyday and gave people the idea of him being always happy it was tiring to just do that. He felt tired, physically and mentally.

He sighs and walks out of the house locking the door behind him. He began to walk to school, he wasn't in a rush since he didn't start until 8:30 currently it was 7:00, it was indeed very early but he didn't want to be home.

He put his hands inside his pockets as he walked. He had his book bag across his body. He had put in his AirPods.

Jeongin's pov

I was preparing everything to being able to open the cafe. It was early about 6:50 almost seven, Chan hyung had asked me to prepare for the cafe before school. I had started to prepare when I arrived.

I'm a junior student in high school. I had starting working in this cafe to have a bit of pocket money in order to help my parents with bills.

I finally had finished and looked at the time in my phone.

'7:01 Am'

It's early. I sat down where I put my backpack and went on my phone. I went through my notifications checking if I had messages from my friends.

'Soobinie Hyung'
When are you coming at school? 6:52am

'Yeonjun'
Innie, morning! 6:59am

'Unknown number'
Hai! It's the guy from the cafe earlier. I'm Seungmin, Kim Seungmin.  Yesterday at 8:24 pm

I widen my eyes, how did I not get this notification. I quickly open it and respond. Oh gosh what if it made him think I wasn't as interested?!

Text:

Hey! Good morning! Sorry I didn't answer to your text yesterday I was closing the cafe!

-
I hope he responds. I sigh, how could I not check my notifications from yesterday. Oh gosh did I just fuck up my chance?

I get and went to make myself an ice americano. I disliked it but it was the only thing that wakes me up.

'7:12'

"Morning Jeongin! Sorry for keeping you waiting. I had things to do." I heard Chan hyung's voice, I looked.

"It's fine hyung, no worries! I'm actually just making myself a drink right now so no need to worry." I finish making my drink and clean after.

"That's good we'll maybe start walking to school, you probably didn't even do your homework last night."

"That's right, bye channie hyung." I said as I grabbed my bag as well my drink and walk out.

I saw Chan waving from outside the window. I smiled and waved back.

Good thing school wasn't far from the cafe.

-
-
-
-
Seungmin's pov

'7:20'

I was inside the school, the hallways were empty. Some students were inside class waiting or others were at the cafeteria.

I decided to go into the library and rest. I was walking slow at first until I saw a tall figure.

"Hyunjin-ah, I hope you're being nice to Seungmin. I do not like how you treat him. Every day keep hearing complaints about you two."

I quicken my steps and head to the library. I open the door and sit in one of the table.

"Let it just be a normal day." I close my eyes and go into sleep.

-
-
-
No one's pov

The puppy boy was asleep, he had his head on the table and his arm across the table. His bag was against his chair.

The younger's bangs were in his face, his cheeks were pinkish probably from the room being so warm and his was pouting.

The door of the library was opened. The breeze running through the room. Jeongin had entered and closed the door behind him.

He had work to do especially since he didn't do it yesterday. He had things to do and wasn't able to do. The blue headed boy was about to go to his spot in the back where it was more silent and hidden until he saw the puppy boy.

He recognized him right away, like how could he not? Jeongin had taken interest in the boy once he saw him.

He smiled at the boy who was sleeping. He went and sat in front of the sleeping boy. He took out his homework and began to do it.

-
-
-
20 minutes had passed, now and then he would steal glances from the boy. He had finished the short assignments and stopped writing. Good thing it was just for one class, Jeongin thought.

Jeongin had put away his things away. The puppy boy began to move soon enough he had woken up from his sleep.

Seungmin saw Jeongin in front of him. His eyes soften, he thought it was someone else that's why was about move but it was Jeongin.

"Good morning, Seungmin. Did you have a good sleep?"

- woo! I'm not sure how many chapters will this have so I won't be able to say but hopefully it's around 16? Maybe even 25? Who knows, until then I hope y'all enjoy it even though it's not my best work.

I appreciate those who have read my story so far! Thank you! I'll tell you what, I actually have an idea for another story. That's all I will say for now but be on it because I'll probably drop it around when this story is done!

Question of the day:
What's something you wished people knew about you?