Chapter 5

**Antwan**

I walked down the hotel hall and heard screaming. I started to walk to the sounds. I heard a girl moaning. She screamed louder. I was standing right outside of the door where the noise was coming from. It wasn't closed all the way. I pushed it open and saw a girl on top of some dude name Ramone. He stopped.

"Yo what the fuck!"

The girl turned around. It was Evette.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped up in a cold sweat. It was only 2:30. Damn I was tired of having the same dream every night. I don't know why but something is telling me that Evette is cheating on me.

I went back to sleep and woke back up at 5:30 to get ready for school. I threw on a white shirt my varsity jacket some black cargos and red converse. Put my dreads up into a headband sprayed some axe.

I stayed home an extra 30minutes because I didn't have to pick up Cooper today. I drove to school and wasn't in to much of a rush. I stopped at a light and a White Range Rover pulled up next to me in the other lane. It was nice. Whoever drove it must be stackin.

When the light turned green the car pulled in front of me and drove up the street and turned into the school parking lot. Must be a teacher I thought to myself. I parked in my usual spot. And waited to see who got out the car.

It was a girl with a pretty dress and heels on. Her hair was black and fell all the way to her ass which was big and round. She got out the car locked it and walked into the school. I got of my car to follow but some people stopped me to say wassup and ask if I was ready for the season.

When I got in the school she was no where to be found. I had to find her. I headed to my locker and there she was right across from me. I got the nerve to say something but just then Evette and Cooper walked up to me.

"Hey baby." she said

"Hi beautiful." I said then bent down to kiss her.

I high fived Cooper. And looked over to the girl but she was gone again. For the second time today I lost her. I walked Evette to first period and was late to my class. The principle stopped me.

"Hello Mr.James." she said.

"How you doing Mrs.Anderson."

"Im doing just fine. How was your summer?"

"I was here practicing basically everyday."

"Oh wow alright Mr.Captain get to class."

"Yes ma'am."

I went to class. The day was going slow. I was messing around in the hall way during passing period and went to second period. Chilled on the back with some kid name Marcus I only talk to because I dint know nobody else. It was AP Calculus. After second period I went to my locker to get my English book. And went to class. When I walked in I walked straight to the back to my seat. When I looked up I saw her.

The girl in the Range Rover.