Chapter 15

A/N I'm sorry I ain't been writing y'all. It's been a minute but here's the next chapter.

***Stacey ***

I cant believe I got invited to a I party. I went through the day and noticed people were saying hi to me more than usual. I like the attention but it ain't all its  cracked up to be. I went throught the day as usual and after school me and Antwan drove to the hospital to see Sydney. When we got to her room Cooper was there and they were holding hands.

"So I see you took my advice huh Cooper?"

They both jumped when I spoke. I walked over to the bed and sat on it.

"How you feeling?"

"The doctor said I can leave tomorrow but I have to stay at home for a couple weeks."

"Ohh well I handled him for you so don't worry."

"What you mean you handled him?" asked Cooper.

Antwan pulled Cooper to the hall. I turned to Sydney.

"I cannot believe he did this to you. But I put a beating on his ass so don't worry."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Antwan*

I was sitting in Stacey's living room, she was getting ready for this party. I don't think she's ever been to a party so I don't know if this a good thing but I'll do anything for her. I looked at my phone it said 10:30, damn what she doing up there.

"Stacey you almost ready? The party started an hour and a half ago come on."

"I'm just putting my shoes on hold up."

I looked at my phone and started playin candy crush. I was playing for like five minutes when she snuck up on me. She touched my shoulder and I turned around and looked at her she looked so beautiful. She was wearing some polka dot shorts that was high on her waist. High-Waisted shorts I guess that's what they call them. She had on a black crop top that hugged her upper torso I looked down and seen she had some red and black Addidas Orions with some black Addidas socks that stopped at her ankle. Babe has swag.

"You look sexy." I said then kissed her.

"Thank you. Now let's go." She grabbed her keys and we walked out the door.

I let her drive. I turned down the radio.

"Stace I know you ain't ever been to one of these parties before so you should know it get's wild in there. If you don't want to dance that's fine." I said.

She laughed. "Baby what makes you think I ain't ever been to a party? My sister takes me to her college parties all the time. I'm fine."

"Yeah but this is a YikeFest. All they do is yike and twerk."

She just turned the radio back up and started singing some song by Elle Varner. When we pulled up it was packed, the line was all the way around the corner there was no ay we was getting in. I knew we should have left earlier but she took a while getting ready. She parked her car right in front of the building she didn't care. We got out and people were looking at us. I started to walk towards the back of the line but Stacey grabbed my hand. We walked over to the door man.

"Back of the line!" he said without looking at us.

"Hi I'm Stacey. This is Antwan." she said all innocently.

He looked up and smiled. "Come on in."

We walked through. "How did you know he would let us in?" I asked her.

"I didn't. I just thought I would try it." she laughed.

This girl is all kinds of amazing man. When we walked in the music was so loud but there were like ten dudes on the dance floor and three hoes trying to shake what they don't have. We saw this girl Tanya and some of Evette's old friends.They were just sitting down and laughing and talking.

"Hey y'all." Stacey said

They all said hey.

"Why ain't nobody dancing?"

"This is how it always is." Tanya said

Stacey shook her head "Well I guess we should turn up huh?"

She walked up to the DJ and asked for a song. He started Playing "Yike In It" by 99%

Stacey walked me over to the dancefloor and went to work. She was yiking, hitting the Indy Dip and twerking on me. All the dudes was looking at her like she was a piece of chocolate and all the hoes on the floor was looking mad. She was going low and slow at first but as soon as I got into it she was moving faster. Then everybody got up and started to dance. Stacey brought it to life.

------------------------------------------------

*Stacey*

I don't like dead parties. So I had to bring it to life. I danced with 'Twan the whole night. It was about 2:30 when the DJ announced it was the last song. He played "Love and Affection" by Rihanna and Future. I took Antwan over to a chair and decided to give him a lap dance. The whole time I was dancing my eyes never left his and his never left mine. I knew people were watching but it felt like we were the only ones in the room. When the song ended we told everybody goodbye. And we went to the car we drove in silence. I knew when we got back to my house it was about to go down.

-----*A/N*-------

Can I get some votes or comments? Nahh? Its cool idc just keep looking out for the updates. kayy? Alright.