Chapter 25

*Antwan*

Sydney and Cooper came into the room together.

"Aw check my god son out." Sydney said.

Cooper was standing by the door still with his arms crossed. "Man get over here." I said.

He was looking kind of hurt so I walked over to him and told him we needed to talk. We stepped outside of the room.

"Man wassup with you?" I asked sounding kind of serious.

"I'm not trying to come down on your big day or nothing man but everything its just moving so fast now. I mean you used to be the most important dude at school and we used to just chill all the time. And now it's like you have a kid and family now. You not gone have time for just coolin with the boys and all that stuff. Everything moving fast in your life and I feel like I'm getting left behind."

It's true I have been spending a lot of time trying to get ready for the baby and note that he's here me and Cooper won't have a lot of time to just chill. I can see how he feeling but I don't want him to feel that way.

"Man it's not gone be like that you know you my boy like a brother to me. You know you and Sydney can always come thru and just chill. We gone be bros for life. Don't trip man I got you."

We slapped hands and did a bro hug. When we walked back in the room Sydney had the baby in her arms. Cooper walked over to her and laughed.

"Don't get too comfortable we not doing this no time soon." He said half serious half joking.

"But Pook look at these little hands eyes. He's precious." She said without looking up.

He smacked his lips. "I told you not to call me that in public."

I laughed. Stacey did too.

"Anyway! What's his name?" Sydney asked.

"Cairo" we said it together.

"What kind of name is that? What does that even mean?" Sydney looked confused.

"It's the capital of Egypt. We thought it was cute." Stacey said.

"Well I agree with them. Now can I hold my god son please." Cooper said reaching out for Cairo.

She passed him over and we all just say in the room laughing and talking about the future ahead of us.