Chapter 16

*Stacey*

When we got to my house I took him up to my room. Ihad just cleaned it before we eft for the party that's why it took me so long. Antwan was looking at me licking his lips just looking sexy as hell. I don't know if it was my raging hormones or if I was just going crazy but I ran over to him and jumped. He caught me and we landed on the bed kissing. It was intense and hot. I started pulling off his shirt and he pulled mine off. he rolled over and took control. He snapped my bra offand started carresing my boobs.

I started pulling on his dreads and he just looked at me in my eyes. I saw so much love in that boys eyes. He just stopped for a couple seconds and looked into my eyes and rubbing my hair. Then I smiled up at him.

"Stacey I love you."

I couldn't say it . I didn't want to ruin this by crying so I just kissed him. He pulled off my short I had on a pink thong. He decided to pull it off with his teeth. When he got my thong off he started to lick my thighs and then my stomach and back up to my licks. He got up and pulled off his pants and boxers. His little soldier was standing to attention. He went in his pants pocket and pulled a condom out. He put it on.

He got back on top of me. He kissed me and looked me right in the eye when he slid it in. The whole time we were making love he never took his eyes off of me.  He was going fast and hard. It was my first time but I didn't want to tell him.  We made love for three hours straight. When we finished I just layed on top of him rubbing his chest. Right before he fell asleep I whispered in his ear

"I love you too."

-------*A/N*-------

ooooohhh killem!

Not to freaky. It was supposed to be romantic not just some fucking.

But vote my friends vote and go read my new Story NEON.

its a story about a witch from  "Le Ghetto"

Kay until next time my friends. Until then enjoy lots of Chicken and look out for the next chapter. It would help if you ADDED the book to your library.

<3