Chapter 11

**Stacey**

Antwans skin I'm in love with it. He's perfect. We of course got interrupted. But Cooper said something happened to Sydney. We drove over to their apartment complex.

I jumped out of the car and saw Cooper. He had a pissed off look on his face.

"What happened?!"

"Deon happened."

"Sydney's Deon?"

"Not no more. Not as long as I got breath in my lungs. Next time I see him I'm gone beat his ass."

"What the hell happened. Where is she."

"She in the back. Go back there if you want."

I ran into his apartment and to his room. I saw Sydney laying on the bed crying. I pulled her shoulder back and saw she had bruises all over her arms. Both her eyes were swollen shut. And her mouth was busted with blood falling out.

"I got you Sydney. He gone regret this."

"No Stacey he dangerous! Don't go near him I cant have you hurt too."

"Sydney have you seen your face. You cant even move. I'm gone make him pay."

"Its my fault."

"What the hell!! No its not."

I walked out the room.

"Ill be back."

Antwan grabbed me.

"Whoa where you think you going?"

"To pay Deon a visit."

"No you not."

"I'm not gone let him get away with that shit. Did you see her? That girl cant when move. She cant see and can hardly talk."

"I don't want you to end up like her."

"I can handle it Antwan."

"Two fights don't make you Mike Tyson. He will hurt you."

"Then come with me just in case. But I'm telling you I'm good."

"Yo Coop can you stay here with her we gone go to Deon house."

"Yeah bro and tell him I said watch his self."

"Yea aight awe back in a few."

We got in the car and started drive. Deon lived 30minutes away.

"What you gone do to him?"

"I don't know."

"Don't get yoself hurt."

"You here for me I ain't got to worry. I trust you with my life."

He reached over and took my hand. I smiled but on the inside I had other things on my mind. When we got to Deon's house he was sitting on his porch. He didn't know I had a makeover so he tried to holla.

"What's up baby."

"What's up with you putting your hands on my best friend."

"Bitch what the hell you talking about?"

"Watch yo mouth. And I'm talking about you beating Sydney."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Stacey nigga. And since you tough enough to beat a defenseless girl then you tough enough to take this ass whooping you bout to get. Raise up."

"Bitch slide before I slap yo ass into next week."

"I told you once to watch yo mouth. And you either come down here or I will drag yo ass."

He ignored me.

"Aight then."

I ran up on his porch and started punching him. He pushed me off and I fell. He was way stronger than Ramone. He stood up and started kicking me. I twisted his ankle and he fell down. My ribs was hurting bad but I got up and started kicking him in the head. He started bleeding all over the grass. Then I started beating him like he did Stacey.

I kicked both of his eyes and busted his lips. I started jumping on his legs. And he started screaming. Antwan ran up and grabbed me.

"Lets go baby."

"If I ever see you around her again I will kill you."

I threw the keys to Antwan and got in the passenger seat.