Chapter 7

**Antwan**

Who knew Stacey could fight? I show as hell didn't. She beat the hell out of Evette and Raneesha. Her older sister Tarah went here last year but graduated. She was the most feared yet loved person at our school.

She was a sweet pretty girl just like Stacey. But her temper was worse than Stacey's. She got in a lot of fights and never lost one. She put a girl in a coma once. She fought boys girls and teachers. Nobody was safe from her war path not even her crew.

The only person she kept close to her was Stacey. And not because they were sisters. She used to say that Stacey was a lot more scarier than her. Nobody ever believed her we just thought she was trying to protect her little sister from harm.

I followed Stacey out the school and ran up to her car. I knocked on her window.

"What the fuck do you want."

"Whoa calm down beautiful. You are way too pretty for that language."

"This is your damn fault. Why would you tell her that you left her for me. You never spoke to me before yesterday and I show as hell don't like yo ass."

"You do stuff to me Stacey. You make my heart beat fast and slow at the same time."

"Nigga shut the fuck up. Y'all started something bad. Old Stacey is over and done with. The real me is coming out and y'all better watch out."

She rolled up the window almost crushing my fingers and drove off making me fall because I was leaning on the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Stacey**

I got home and my sister was sitting on my bed. I walked in and sat down next to her.

"What happened why you text me saying its important."

"It happened."

"What happened?"

"Red baby."

She got the biggest smile on her face when I said it.

"What happened did you cuss somebody out?"

"Well kinda."

"Tell me it cant be that bad."

"I beat two girls and cussed the whole cafeteria out."

Her jaw dropped.

"Well I always knew you were crazier than me."

We both laughed.

"What do we do now?"

"Drink. Lets go! But first what the hell happened to you? You look damn sexyy."

"Mama and Daddy bought me some new clothes and other things."

"What other things?"

"Just one other thing."

"What is it?"

I held up my keys and jingled them.

"What kind of car?"

"Come see."

We walked outside and she looked shocked.

"Damn Stace. Its about time they got rid of that damn station wagon!"

"I know."

"You want to drive?"

"Yeah lets go."

We drove to The Jooke. It was about the time school was out so it was kinda packed. People was staring at me like I was the big bad wolf.

"What the fuck y'all staring at. Is there a problem?"