Chapter 13

**Stacey**

I walked in my house and saw a note on the reminder door. My parents are out of town for the rest of the month. And Tarah went back to college. Now I know why they bought me all this stuff.

I went up to my room and got my duffle bag. I got a cute little outfit for tomorrow and some pajamas. I ran back down stairs and set the alarm.

I walked outside and Antwan was sitting on the car. I got in and didn't say anything.

"What's wrong baby."

"Nothing."

"So you a liar now?"

"What makes you think that?"

"I see it in your eyes."

"Boy whatever."

"I see the hurt in your eyes. What happened in there? "

"My parents are on Peru until October and Tarah just went back to school."

"You want to talk about it?"

"Can we go back to your place first."

"Yeah whatever you want."

It took us ten minutes to get back to his house. He carried my bag in.

"What you want to do?"

"I want a shower. Its been a long day."

"The bathroom is the third door on the left."

"Okay."

I walked down to the bathroom and got in the shower. I stood under the hot water for a good 30 minutes. When I got out I looked at my phone it was 11:30. I walked out the bathroom with no towel on. I walked to Antwans room he was laying on his bed with his eyes closed.

I cleared my throat. He looked up and just stared at me like I was something he's never seen. He smiled at me.

"What's all this?"

"I left my clothes in my bag. And I couldn't find a towel."

"You telling me you ain't see that big blue towel on the towel rack?"

I smiled. I saw it. I just wanted to be naked night now. He stood up and walked over to me.

"I want to go to sleep. Okay?"

"Yeah we'll talk in the morning."

He started walking out with a blanket and a pillow.

"Where you going?"

"I'm sleeping on the couch."

"No you not. You don't want to be with me?"

"You know I do. But I don't know if I can control myself."

"Don't worry I wont be naked. Come on I trust you."

I put on some panties and my tshirt. And got under his cover. He turned of the light and came to lay next to me. I cuddled into his arms. He held me tight.

"How do you feel right now?" he asked.

"Happy finally."

"Why so happy all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm with somebody I actually like."

"There you go lying again."

"What?"

"Your eyes say everything. You cant hide anything from me."

I didn't say anything. I felt tears falling so I turned my body and pit my back against his chest. We stayed quiet for a while. The only noise being made was the fan in his room.

"Antwan."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For being here for me."

"Look at me."

I turned to him he looked me in the eye. He had my face in his hand.

"I love you. I always have."

I didn't answer back I just put my ear against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.