Chapter 19

**Stacey**

It's been a few months since I seen Kyra. Her mother ended up in rehab and Carlos is in jail now.

I was at school and walking down the hall with Sydney and we were laughing. All of a sudden I felt weird. I took off running and ran straight into the bathroom and as soon as I got to the stall I started throwing up. What the hell. I didn't even feel sick.

Sydney ran in.

"Stace what's wrong?"

"I don't know girl I just threw up. But I feel fine."

"Oh you probably just had motion sickness I get that a lot you'll be fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Antwan**

Stacey was in the bathroom throwing up again for the fourth time this week. She says its motions sickness. I'm taking her to the doctor though she might have the flu.

She came out smiling.

"Okay I'm fine I promise"

"I don't care we going to the doctor, I already got the excuse notes from the office. Let's go."

She didn't hesitate. We left and got to the doctor about 30 minutes later.

"Hello Stacey how are you feeling?"

"Well I'm fine right now. But I been throwing up a lot lately."

"Okay and when wa your last menstral?"

"Umm i don't even remember."

"Okay well I'm going to do a quick check on your stomach to see what's going on in there. Can you change into that gown over there?"

"No problem." she walked into the bathroom.

"So are you two sexually active?"

I looked at him. "Yeah."

He pulled out his pen and wrote something down. Stacey came out and got up on the table. The doctor got this white stick connected to a cord and put a plastic bag over it and then put a clear gel over it. Then he pushed a button and the table Stacey was laying on went up a couple inches.

"Now this is going to be a little cold but you'll be fine."

 He took the sick and put it inside of Stacey. As soon as he put it in this weird noise came on the machine. Its hard to explain how it sounded. But I liked it. It was a calming sound.

"Well that's a strong heartbeat there."

"Whoa you can hear my heartbeat down there?" she asked.

"Oh no not your heartbeat." he laughed.

we both looked at him.

"Oh you mean Antwan's I can hear his heart when he's nervous."

The doctor laughed.

"Man why you laughing?" I asked.

He looked at me. "You hear that weird sound coming from the machine?"

"Yeah."

"That's your baby's heartbeat."

_________________________________________________________

A/N

Cliff Hangerrrr. ahhh yess Stacey is pregnant y'all. Vote for me. please.