Chapter 10

**Antwan**

I invited Stacey to come over before we went to the library. When we got to my house she looked surprised.

"Its so clean."

"Just cuz I'm a dude don't mean I don't take care of my shit."

"Yeah but its so elegant and white."

"Is that supposed to be racist."

"No I mean its literally white. The floors the couch the walls the counters everything."

"Haha I know I'm just playing."

"So what you want to do."

"Whatever you want to do."

"Well there is something."

"Tell me."

"Why would I tell you when I can show you."

"Well then show me."

She walked up to me and put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I walked her to my bedroom and laid her on the bed. She started pulling on my shirt so I pulled it off. She dug her nails into my skin.

As soon as she did it my soldier stood up. She must of felt it because she started to laugh. But it was a seductive type laugh. She flipped me to my back. And started to kiss me harder and grind against me. I started to groan. She felt so warm and her skin was so soft. I loved how close our bodies were.

She started to go down and kiss my stomach leaving hickeys everywhere. She unzipped my pants. Then her phone rang.

"Shit." I whispered.

"What?"

"..."

"I'm busy."

"..."

"Yeah aight." She hung up.

"Lets go."

"What happened?"

"Cooper said something happened to Sydney."

"Is it bad?"

"Yeah."

I put my shirt on and zipped my pants.

"Don't worry we will finish this."

She smiled kissed me and walked off. I followed her.