Chapter 21

**Stacey**

Its been seven months since I found out I was pregnant. I'm due real soon. I hate that I became that pregnant girl at the school. I didn't get the science scholarship, I guess they thought that a pregnant girl wasn't suitable for them. Antwan got scholarships from everywhere. He's planning on going to Florida State. I just decided to go to a community college.

We moved in together at my house. Things have been okay for us but I just feel like he gets to live his life and I have to stay here and raise this baby alone. He's always out at parties and I just lay here bored. Tonight he came home late as usual. I was still up and aggrivated.

"Where you been?"

"Out with Cooper and the team."

"You can't call or text me?"

"Man chill I'm here now ain't I? I'm going to take a shower."

"Yeah you do that." I said it so dryly. He looked at me.

"What's wrong with you? You been snapping a lot lately."

"I'm chilling. Go on and take your shower. Imma sleep in Tarah's room tonight. I don't want to be bothered."

"Nahh you gone sit here and tell me what the problem is."

"I said i'm chilling."

"Yeah well you lying."

"Do you even care about me. Or this baby.?"

"What kind of question is that."

"You going off to college and I gotta stay here and take care of the baby. You get to live life even though you fucked mine up. It's not fair."

"What you mean I fucked your life up. You wasn't complainiing when we was fucking."

"That ain't what I mean. That day that I got in that fight with your ex I told you not to mess with me  I didn't want you in my life and then you came in and messed me up. You the reason I was fighting. You the reason i'm pregnant. You the reason I ain't get that scholarship this is all your fault. And in a few months you get to pick up everything and leave me here with your child. You fucked up my life forever."

"Is that how you really feel? Man how bout I just get out of your life now so that I don't cause you no more problems. I'll be over to get my stuff tomorrow."

"Don't worry It will be waiting outside in the morning.

He threw his key on the table and left.

**Antwan**

I didn't mean to mess up her life. I didn't know that was how she felt. But she ain't gotta trip no more. i'm out. I went to her house to get my stuff. Everything was already boxed up and sitting outside. She had some movers put it in a truck. When I pulled up she was standing at the door with her arms crossed. Her face had no emotion at all. When she saw me he went inside. That was it.