Chapter 23

**** A/N****

WATTPAD!! Wassup, It's been way to long right? But I'll take responsibility for that. Long story short, I'm back. So here's another chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antwan

We been sitting in this room for almost six hours and Stacey is still in labor. She been screaming for the past three hours. I asked the doctor to give her some pain medicine but he said she's not ready for it, that was an hour ago.

The door flew open, it was Stacey's mother and the doctor.

"Now she shouldn't be screaming like that. I gave birth to three kids and never screamed like that in any of my deliveries." She pointed at Stacey who was screaming almost louder than her mother was yelling.

"Now you give her that epidural now or we can simply find another doctor."

"Yes ma'am, I'm right on it. SHEILA CAN I GET AN EPIDURAL IN HERE STAT!!" the doctor yelled out the door to the nurse and then walked over to Stacey and gave her a cold towel to put on her head.

The nurse walked into the room with a big needle and some white liquid. She started to fill the needle with it and turned Stacey on her side.

"Wait you about to put that in her back?!" I was kinda confused so I had to ask.

The nurse must have known I was scared because she walked over to me and laid her hand on my chest. And at the moment I was wearing a tight black compression shirt so my muscles were showing right thru. She was looking up to me and I looked right down to her. Stacey must have thought something was up because next thing I know me and the nurse got kicked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey

I don't know what was up with Ant and the nurse but I didnt have time to figure it out so I kicked both of em out of the room. After they left I got the Epidural and my whole body just went numb. After a while it was time to push.. I was so scared but my mama came and held my hand and Cooper was on the other side of me.

"Alright Stacey you're going to push for eight seconds then release and we'll keep doing that until the baby is out. Okay ready annnnd push!" the doctorpushed my legs up.

"Come on baby you can do push." I heard my mama saying.

After a few seconds everybodies voices got muffled out and all I could hear was Antwan's voice. Even though he wasn't in the room I heard him.

"I love you Stacey. It's you and me forever."

About two minutes later my baby was out, it was a boy.