Chapter 1: Hazbin Pilot

A large clock tower over a city chimes as a counter below it reads "Next cleanse" with the numbers changing from 0 to 365 days. This place is known as Pentagram city, home to all sinners. The counter that just reset is in relation to the yearly cleanse that happens to keep hell's population in check. Inside many of the building sinners have hidden away to be spared from the cleanse, but with it over many are starting to emerge. 

Inside one building a man is sat in a chair looking out a window with a bored expression on his face. This man is Y/n, otherwise known as the music demon.

Letting out a sigh he turns around to a large sitting area while his eyes scan the room. Many different kinds of instruments and recording devices can be seen, although by the amount of dust on them they haven't been touched in quite some time. Moving to the sitting area he takes a seat on a large couch before reaching for a remote and hitting a button causing a large flat screen TV to come out from the wall.

Y/n: "Lets see how many survived this cleanse"

Turing on the news he sees that none other then the princess of hell talking about some kind of sinner rehabilitation hotel she's working on. This makes Y/n raise a brow unsure if shes actually serious about this. Just as he was about to change the channel the princess started singing. Although he can't say that he enjoyed the song itself he could tell she was putting her genuine feelings into the song, something he always enjoyed. Once she finished there was a pause and all he herd was other sinners laughing at her. Y/n's eyes narrowed with displeasure at the ones laughing. 

Y/n: "After such a lovely performance they laugh?"

Standing up he looks out the window once more 

Y/n: "Someone who puts there emotion into music is rare to find, especially when they peak my interest like she has" the edges of his mouth curl up into a smile showing his sharp dagger like teeth "Princess of hell, you might just be the thing to give me some inspiration"

The screen fades to black as music starts up

An: This is just a temporary theme for Y/n until I can find something more suited for him. Unless you guys like this in witch case I'll keep it.

(Mini time skip)

We cut to Clarlie, Vaggie and Angel in a limousine driving to the hotel after the TV interview and turf war that broke out.

Angel is seen playing with the window controls while Vaggie glares at her. Eventually Angel sees he glaring and look at her. 

Angel: "What?"

Angel: "What?"