Chapter 14 The Harvest Moon Festival

We open up to a sunlit exterior of the Goetia mansion. A sigh of contentment from Stola is heard. Blitz is shown lighting a cigar on Stola's bed and folds her arms behind her head.

Stola: her arms are tied up "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon."

Stola is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, her hands are tied to the headboard with rope.

Blitz: "When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about..."

She uses the cigar to burn the rope, freeing Stola, who takes Blitz's cigar from her and takes a long drag of it.

Blitz: "But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll."

Stola: "As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself."

Stola puts out the cigarette in one of Blitz's horns and pinches her cheek before Blitz shoves her away.

Stolas: "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals."

Blitz pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust.

Blitz: "Wrath, huh? Some of my employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks."

Stola: sits up "Oh! Why don't you all join me and Octavia at the festival? I've been meaning to take her along for sometime and I can guarantee you all..."

Stola pulls the covers over her head and her head appears near Blitz's crotch.

Stola: "...special access~"  she chuckles

Blitz: "Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly."

Stola stands up with the covers on her head. She does a playful owl head tilt.

Stola: "I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year."

Blitz: "Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway."

Stola: in a baby-talk voice "Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait..."

Blitz: waves a dismissive hand "Oh, fuck my clients!

Moxie and Millie's apartment is revealed under a sign. Moxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxie's phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone is heard. Moxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxie grabs the phone and sits up.

Moxie: "What do you want, Ma'am?"

Blitz: "Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?"

Millie sits up in excitement.

Millie: "The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fuckin'-haw!"

Moxie: sighs "Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait... Where are you calling from?"

Blitz falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. Her phone bonks Her on the head. Moxie narrows her eyes as Blitz purrs happily. Moxie looks annoyed while Millie seems amused.