Chapter 5

It is currently night at the hotel with many of the guests being asleep in their rooms for the night. One Man however would be wide awake as he is just leaving his room. 

Y/n looked into his room seeing a sleeping Alastra with a satisfied look on her sleeping face. Wrapping himself in a red and black robe he steps out wandering the halls of the hotel.

As he walked he ran into someone he didn't expect to see, the princess herself.

Y/n: "Charlie, it's late what are you doing up?"

(Left one)

The princess would turn around being in her sleep wear likely having gotten out of bed herself. 

Charlie: "Oh hey, Y/n. I couldn't really sleep so I decided to take a walk"

Y/n: "Seems great minds think alike. Mind if I join you?"

Charlie: "Not at all, some company sound pretty nice"

With that said the two walk the halls in silence, neither really attempting to start conversation. Charlie constantly looks over at the Music demon oddly captivated by him. Ever since she first herd the song he played her mind was almost fixated on him especially with what he has done for the hotel.

As she was lost in her thoughts she suddenly herd him speak calling her name. 

Y/n: "Charlie"

Charlie: "Y-yes?"

Y/n: "May I show you something"

Charlie: "What is it?"

Stepping closer to the princes he places an arm around her keeping her close. 

Y/n: "Brace yourself"

Was his only warning before things around them start to change as if a vale is put around them. Soon they were both surrounded by soft lights with faint white lines connecting them to each other.

Y/n: "I call this my composition room, when I was to work on a song I come here."

Charlie: "It's almost pretty in a way, why did you bring me here?"

Y/n: "Because I want to show you something very special, call it a private show, a peak into my past if you wish to see it that way. May I?"

Charlie: remembering how she left last time he played for her she almost instantly nodded "Yes please"

With a nod he raises his hands making a few of the lights shine brighter as music plays with Y/n starting to sing. 

(Changing a few words/names in this)

♩Long long time ago
I had my own little show
Was a beautiful, lovable Devil
But he took the spotlight, shining so bright
Left me to fade away
But honey, now the turn is mine♩

♩A devil made from heaven, sent from above
Looks like Charlie's got a little date, let's have some fun~
We've got lots to do little errand girl
Come to me at cloud nine
To be the perfect angel, some sin must be done♩

♩You told me what to do and what to say, I couldn't escape
You got to choose the ending of my fate, you put me astray♩

♩But not anymore
I'm in control
I have the stage
You can't turn the page
Now all eyes on me♩