Chapter 9 Spring broken

We open up to see Y/n getting out of bed. Since he left the hotel he had returned to one of his small music studios to act as a home of sorts. As he gets ready for the day he gets a text on his phone from his new boss, Blitz. 

'Hey I'm comping to pick you up with the others so you can meet your new coworkers'

'Very well I'll be out in a moment'

Y/n: (This will certainly be an interesting day)

Stepping out he waited for a moment before a van pulls up with I.M.P's logo on the side. The side door open as Blitz leans back from the drivers seat. 

Blitz: "Get in so we can go"

Stepping into the van Y/n takes note of the others inside. Two other imps in the back and a hell hound in the passenger seat, all of them female.

Taking his seat Blitz starts driving them all to the office while Y/n looks over to his new coworkers starting with the imps. 

Y/n: "Hello, pleasure to meet you both"

The first of the two to speak would have charcoal hair in a slightly messy bob cut style. 

Millie: "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, we were surprised when Blits said we had a new hire

Millie: "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, we were surprised when Blits said we had a new hire. I'm Millie" she spoke with a slight country accent

Y/n: "Y/n, I take it your from the wrath ring by your accent"

Millie: "Yup, born and raised~"

Y/n: "I see." he then turns to the imp next to Millie "And you are?"

This one would have white hair along with a more formal suit like attire. 

Moxie: "Hello, I'm Moxie, Millie's wife

Moxie: "Hello, I'm Moxie, Millie's wife."

Y/n: "How intriguing, an assassin couple" he lets out a small chuckle "I bet you two work well together, I look forward to seeing you two in action"

Millie: "Seems we need to make a good first impression then~"

Millie smiled happy while Moxie looked at Y/n feeling as if she's seen him someplace before. Y/n then turned his attention to the hell hound in the passenger seat.