Chapter 16 Truth Seekers

An: Real quick before we start I'd just like to show you all the clothing I've made for Y/n. I only really designed a top as the pants simply match the red parts. Speaking of which I was originally gonna make it black and white but decided red fits better with hell's dark red color scheme. It's meant to resemble an orchestra conductor's tailcoat while having a slight refined or fancy feel to it. The pants match the red parts with gold designs similar to the ones near the cuffs. I also made the music note pin gold rather then black as it may or may not be important later, who could really say for sure. ;)

Now, on to our regularly scheduled chapter

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We open up to panning shots of four monitors. The first shows Blitz and Moxie outside Martha's  house, Moxie then pushing Blitz's gun causing her to shoot in the wrong direction in "Murder Family". The second shows Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the fish monster in "Spring Broken" before switching to a shot of Y/n on stage in the same episode, the third shows Millie and Moxie French-kissing while swinging on a rope in "C.H.E.R.U.B.", and the fourth shows a shot of horses, which then zooms in past them onto Blitz, who was caught choking on the boba pearls of his drink. Someone then points at the screen with Blitz

Agent One: "Right there! This was the first sighting."

Agent Two: "They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why?"

Agent One: "They always attack at random, aaaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!"

A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by a stock angry cat sound. The two agents immediately glance over to a barred-up window obscured by heavily damaged blinds. Agent Two makes a gap between the blinds to the outside to see what made that noise. The agents then see the source of all the racket: Blitz, standing on a box and a dumpster while holding the dumpster lid open. She looks around suspiciously.

Agent Two: "Ahhh, well... That's convenient."

Cuts to Blitz outside, standing on trash bags and holding a dumpster lid open.

Blitz: "Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen."

Blitz slams the dumpster lid loudly, but then falls backwards into a pile of trash bags. Millie silently chuckles at his predicament, then walks away.

Moxie: "Pardon my words, ma'am, but you're currently being the loudest."

Blitz jumps up out of the garbage pile covered in trash; she has an old newspaper on her forehead, a half-eaten lollipop stuck to the side of her head, a scrap of paper on her horn with an old banana peel impaled on the end of it, and a used condom on her index finger, the same finger she uses to poke Moxie's face indignantly.