Chapter 4

It would be a few weeks later after the TV advertisement and things at the hotel have been busy to say the least. Many demons actually gave the hotel a chance with some even trying out rehabilitation. But the main reason many were there was for curiosity of the legendary Music demon. 

Currently Charlie was going down a small list of the Hotels new arrivals while Vaggie was with her to help. 

Charlie: "Okay so we have six more demons wanting to be rehabilitated! This is amazing Vaggie!" she hugged her partner

Vaggie: "Yeah I guess it is but I don't like how more then half of the ones here only wanted to see Y/n."

Alastra: "How can you blame them, after all Y/n is the most powerful overlord to ever exist"

Alastra chimes in suddenly appearing next to the two. 

Alastra: "He's bound to have more then a few fans and those interested in making a deal with him or even more~" 

Vaggie: "Okay i've had enough, how do you and Y/n actually know each other I mean whenever his name comes up you make him out to be some kind of hero or god"

Charlie: "Easy Vaggie"

Vaggie: "Charlie this is serious I mean even the famed Radio demon seems to roll over for him"

Charlie: "Well yeah but..."

Vaggie: "No no buts this is something we need to know especially if they are going to be staying here"

Charlie looks at Vaggie then to Alastra before letting out a sigh 

Charlie: "Okay, Al do you think you can tell us how you and Y/n met?"

Alastra: "I don't mind at all, but I must warn you its been many years and some details may be a bit exaggerated. It all started when I actually came to hell when I died."

~Flashback~

Alastra POV

I was new to hell but I adapted rather quickly. So much power at my fingertips and I did what I do best. Had fun~. 

Standing in a ruined section of pentagram city I was getting a bit bored as the smell of burning flesh. Broadcasting my hellish deeds on the Radio was my only real joy and pleasure at the time. But something caught my attention, the word of a so called music demon. 

So I decided to see what he was all about, finding him was childs play. Having a building with his music studio at the top was like a beacon to find him. I wanted him to fall and kneel before me, there could only be one sound related overlord, at least that's what I thought.

Storming his building was very easy, I was met with no resistance all the way up to the top and when I found him I was rather surprised. He was sat in a chair with a glass of wine in one hand swirling the contents around as he looked at me with a grin. He was expecting me, but what he said really annoyed me.

Y/n: "Leave, you are no threat to me"

I was no threat to him, that's absurd. My deeds have shook hell showing me as one of the most powerful souls hell has ever seen. But yet he saw me as almost nothing, lashing out at him I sent a small blast his way thinking that would do the cocky bastard in. As some smoke cleared I saw nothing left in his place making me think I offed him. That is until I turned and saw him standing right in front of me. 

Y/n: "That wine was a vintage import all the way from gluttony. I hope you can pay me back for that my dear"

This was a shock to me one who so far has not had an equal, but then again we weren't equal at all. His eyes gained a slight red glow as I felt the immense aura and power he was giving off, I felt like a kitten facing a dinosaur.