Chapter 18 Ozzie's

We opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called "IMP GOSSIP" with Verosika on the front page as loona drinks out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stola's grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitz walks into the office.

Blitz: "Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!"

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

Millie: yells "I'm still so jazzed up!"

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxie: "Well you better stay jazzed" points finger guns "babe. Because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?"

Blitz: "Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street."

Moxie: "Actually, Ma'am, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust ring!"

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie: gasps "Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!"

Moxie: "Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while."

Millie: "Moxie!"

She jumps into Moxie's arms and kisses her face before they both start French kissing and making out, much to Blitz's chagrin.

Blitz: groans "Ugh, can you two not?"

Moxie: "I'm sorry, ma'am. Maybe another time?"

Blitz: "No, it's fine! Looks like it's just you and me Y/n"

Y/n: "Actually I must decline as well. Oddly enough I'm going to Ozzie's myself along with two of my girls. I thought it's time I give them a proper date night"

Blitz: "Oh" she looks away a bit disappointing before returning her attention to Moxie and Millie "I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy."

Moxie: "Uh, no. The reservation is for us."

Blitz: "Uh huh!"

Moxie: "Just us."

Blitz: "Mhm!"

Moxie: "Without you there. Explicitly without you there."

Blitz: "I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all" hugs the two tightly "See you love bugs later!"

She whistles on her way out as Moxie growls in anger.

Millie: "Relax, sweetie, don't let her get to you today. Let's just go home and... clean this blood off."

Moxie blushes, flustered. Millie drags her finger down from Moxie's chest and makes a seductive purring sound as they walk off holding hands. 

Y/n: "Hm, I can't help but feel like tonight will be more trouble then it should" he sighs "Well we shall get to that when it happens for now, I must get ready"

(Time skip)

We cut to a view of the Hazbin Hotel. Y/n enters the hotel walking to to Husker at the front desk/ bar. 

Y/n: "Husk, pleasure to see you"

Husk: "Hey man, you want the usual?"

Y/n: "Not tonight, I'm here to pick up Charlie and Vaggie for a date night. Have you seen them around?"