🐻FIRST TRIAL🐰

A few months after their marriage, Taesha and Jokoy are very happy. They don't live together in their own house yet, but they still spend time together. They were still living with the members.

Furthermore, Jokoy notices how Taesha always goes out at night. He always asks for permission from him, but he still wonders where Taesha is going almost every night.

One night, Taesha asked permission again. "Baby, can I go out later with my friends?" he asked Jokoy.

"No!!"Jokoy told him. Taesha pouted. "You always go out at night. Where are you going? "Jokoy asked him afterwards.

"Night out with friends." Taesha answered. One eyebrow of Jokoy was raised while looking at his husband: "I don't know them well. Stay here. Do not go out, Taesha." Jokoy firmly told Taesha.

But Taesha, being hardheaded, opted to still go out. And that happened for a few nights, despite Jokoy's disapproval. Jokoy lost his patience and talked to his husband.

"If you don't listen to me and still go out at night, it's better if we separate for a while. You need to grow up and be mature. We're married now. When you were still a bachelor, you didn't go out! Stay in our dorm." Taesha didn't answer back. He stared at Jokoy, expecting the latter to understand him.

Taesha thought that Jokoy was still joking about the separation, so he didn't listen. Jokoy lost his patience again, went home to his own apartment, and did not go back to the dorm.

Taesha tried to talk to him. "Baby, go back to the dorm now. I will not go out at night. Promise." Taesha pleaded after their dance practice. But Jokoy knew that Taesha would still go out, so he did not go back to their dorm.

He even ignores Taesha at work. But despite their separation, Jokoy always makes sure that Taesha is eating well. He monitors his husband through Pandy. "How's Taesha?" Jokoy asked Pandy. "He is okay." Pandy assured him.

Jokoy went back to the dorm after two days, to his and his husband's bedroom. However, it is now Taesha who ignores him. He tried to talk to his husband to clarify their misunderstanding. "If you still go out at night, I will leave again and not come back. Understand? " Taesha stared at him blankly and didn't show any emotions.

Jokoy got nervous suddenly and then gulped due to the tension he felt was arising.

"I am sorry for my childish behavior, Mr. Jeon. I was so overwhelmed when we got married, and I feel secure that you and I will spend our lives together until our next lives. So I thought, It's about time for me to enjoy my life now. Now that you're my husband and I am not afraid anymore that I might lose you. But you left me without understanding my feelings, baby." Jokoy's eyes widen, understanding where Taesha was coming from. His eyes started to tear up, and he hugged his husband. Taesha never called him Mr. Jeon in serious talks. This is the first time.

"Voo. I'm sorry. I don't know, Voo. I am sorry,baby." Jokoy started crying when realization hit him. He tried to hug Taesha tightly, but Taesha pushed him away, still staring at him without emotion.

"During our younger years, we had many misunderstandings. So in my younger age, instead of enjoying my social life, I was busy being scared that you might leave me. I forgot to enjoy my life. And when we got married, I finally breathed freely and now feel at ease that you are mine. That we are bound to spend our life together whatever the storms come to our relationship. I am sorry, baby, for too much happiness and contentment I felt in our marriage that I almost forgot about you. I am sorry for being happy." Taesha continued.

"You only asked where I was going but never asked if I was enjoying it then left me. You're still the selfish Jeon I've known." Taesha stood up and left him. He cried for a few minutes before he decided to run after his husband. They need to settle this now.

"Tell Jeon not to follow me. I need to be alone before I forget my worth." He heard Taesha's voice when he went out of their bedroom, so he walked fast. He reached the living room and saw Taesha leaving. Taesha felt his presence and looked at him before hurriedly disappearing.

Mochi walked towards him and hugged him. He cried and punched his chest while mumbling,
"This is my fault. I lost him, Hyung. I gave him too much pain since he was young until now. I am sorry,baby."

In the first year of our marriage, I lost Taesha.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰

AU! AU! AU!
Fanart ©TTRO