🐻THIRTIETH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

Amidst dating rumors, Taesha shot his music videos in Spain. It was never mentioned to anyone. Where is he right now? We kept Taesha's whereabouts from the public and media, except for dispatch. The other party is trying to access and follow my husband's schedule, and we need to protect him from them. The colored woman who is linked to him is so aggressive now.

The company sent eight bodyguards with Taesha, and I also hired foreign bodyguards for him to keep him safe. They will keep Taesha hidden from fans until he is done with his filming. Before he left home, we spent the whole night cuddling, watching movies, giggling, and kissing until we fell asleep.

"Baby." He greeted me when I answered his call to inform me that they landed safely.

"How's your flight? Take a rest, Voo. I love you and I miss you already," I told him with sad eyes.

"I miss you more, baby." We talked about his flight and my activities while he was away. Despite our distance, we still exchange kisses virtually and express how much we love each other. I love this man so bad, and I can't live without him.

"Why? Are you overthinking again? I told you not to think of the rumors, right? I only love you. You only." He told me, and he is worried seeing me sad and longing for him.

"It's not that, Voo. It's just that it's always you who sacrifices for us. When I was involved in a dating rumor, our company cleared it immediately. And when you are involved now, we cannot release a proper statement and clear your name. I am sorry if I have no capacity yet to do that." I answered him, and tears fell down my cheeks.

"I want to defend you and talk about the rumor. I want to speak on behalf of you that that is not true. That you're not dating that woman. I want to raise my voice, not as your husband but at least as your co-member. But I cannot do that. That's the least I could possibly do, but still, I can't." I continued and let the sob escape out of my mouth.

"Baby? I know it's hard, and one of us needs to sacrifice for this. Let me handle this well. Do not let the rumor affect you. If you do, you just gave that woman success in ruining us, instead of her name. Please, be strong. You're my strength, and I can't afford to see you like that. If you continue crying, I will go back there." He threatened and told him no.

"Listen to me, Baby. You know very well that between the two of us I can handle this kind of problem. We both know that you're not as emotionally strong as I am. And involving yourself in rumors will give you nightmares again, Baby. I don't want you to experience that again. Never again. Let me handle this and don't think about it anymore." He chided softly to stop me from crying. I nodded at him and smiled a little.

"I don't want you to feel sorry again and will self-pity then ask for forgiveness from our fans. Remember what you did during our Bon Voyage shoot?" he added, and my eyes widened with what he said. Why is he mentioning that now?

"Voo!" he smiled at me bitterly when I called his name

"I know. I know how ruined you were that time. I know how you suffered seeing me avoid you, ignore you, and hate you. I am sorry for what I did. I am sorry if I was hurt before. I am sorry for feeling you guilty with what I felt four years ago. I know you can't totally forgive yourself before for what happened. That's why I can't let you go through the same situation again. When the time you were involved with an artist," he finally said, and instead of stopping my tears, they flowed more and gave me heartaches.

It was the same year that Wooga Hyungs took Taesha away from me, and I was involved in a dating rumor. A few months before my vehicular accident. A month before we shot the last season of Bon Voyage. If our fans were thinking that Wooga Hyung's taking Taesha away from me was the worst, no, they are all wrong. The worst thing that I did to Taesha was when I was involved with the other artist, which made me say sorry to the Army. I was not just asking for their forgiveness; I was also asking for my then-boyfriend's forgiveness.

 I was not just asking for their forgiveness; I was also asking for my then-boyfriend's forgiveness

It was four years ago when I hurt Taesha—not once but multiple times a year. It was four years ago that the Wooga Hyungs hated me so much and didn't talk to me for many years, despite my marital status with Taesha. I was involved with the artist back then, and pictures of us went viral, which has come to Taesha's knowledge.

It was a different  mistake  aside with the involvements of his best friend.  It was the worst of all the sins I did to Taesha, because at that time, I almost fell for the artist.  And thinking about that now makes me hate myself.

How come I am almost wandering and lost? How come I almost fell in love, except for my husband? It was indeed the worst and the moment of our lives I will never remember or go back. But with Taesha's sacrificing himself now with these rumors  makes me think of what happened before. 

"Baby!!" Taesha is calling me but I am starting to zone out.

"Babe!! Don't go back there. You will just return broken. Stay with me!!!" Taesha tried to bring me back to the current but my mind is already travelling to the days I hurt him. This will be the last time. I will never go back to the past again.

"Voo. I love you so much." I am crying now while looking at him on the screen. "I am sorry for what I did. I regret that part of my life. I am sorry, Baby."

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰💍🎉🏵️🌼💯

DO NOT REPOST

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023