🐻TWENTY NINTH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

We only spent one night at the Central Park Hotel and went home the day after. We have many schedules we need to fulfill as Taesha is preparing for his album and I am preparing to release my single.

We never brought up or talked about his dating rumor. But we didn't expect that the colored woman would be more aggressive this time and stick her name on my husband. She feeds her fans something that they may connect to Taesha.

I am really pissed off. But Taesha told me to ignore it because, when the right time comes, he will be free from this rumor. But that woman tried to follow Taesha and was eager to know his whereabouts so they could make another scenario again.

But Taesha had enough and avoided anything that might connect to that colored woman again. He flew away again, in private, to shoot his music videos. Only dispatch knew his schedule, and they never announced where Taesha was going.

 Only dispatch knew his schedule, and they never announced where Taesha was going

I was left again in Seoul and waited for his return. The members check on me from time to time. Also, Wooga Hyungs calls me to ensure I am doing fine. Seojoon Hyung and Hyungsik Hyung are the squad members who always check on me. They make sure I don't think negatively and am safe. I know that they are avoiding making me feel the depression I felt years ago again.

When they picked Taesha from the dorm, I had no idea back then where he was. I tried to ask Pandy and the other squad members, but they hid Taesha from me. At first, it was nothing to me. I denied to myself that he had left me. I stand by my position that it was not my fault. But I was just fooling myself.

I made a mistake that night because I drank too much alcohol. I was tipsy and lost track of what I was doing. I was with the other member at that time, but he was also busy with his own business. He only introduced me to a girl and left me to interact with her.

Never did I know that Peakboy Hyung's friend was at the same bar that night and saw a girl flirting with me, and I flirted back. He also saw the member at the same table as mine talking to another girl. Taesha knew I went out with Hyung. But he never knew that this night out would cause him heartache that would make him leave me.

We hid what happened that night. But Peakboy Hyung told Taesha and the Wooga Hyungs what his friend told him. He cannot keep it a secret, as he doesn't want Taesha to look pathetic in front of us. Taesha confronted me and another member. We were all the babies of the group and the most chaotic members.

"You told me you will protect me. You told me I am your only best friend. You told me you care for me. But why? Why are you both doing this to me?" Taesha told his best friend when he was informed about what he did. He admitted his mistake to Taesha and was crying for forgiveness. They were both crying and staring at each other.

 They were both crying and staring at each other