🐻TWENTY FIRST TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

Taesha has a schedule in Paris for his Celine event. Two days prior to his flight, Pdnim called us in the H building. We have a meeting about what's going to happen in France.

"We will not deny nor confirm the rumor but instead claim that it's your private life, that it's hard to verify, or something like that. Let's see. We need to let it happen because it will also benefit your relationship. With what you've been doing since your solo activities and rest, you were exposing your relationship. And you know that you can't do that yet, right?" Pdnim asked us. Both of us are just staring at him and nodding.

"You were glowing when you attended the premier. Your aura shouts how you love each other. But I can't prohibit you anymore from sticking together. You're already grown men, married, and you know the consequences of what you're doing. You're too old to have restrictions," Pdnim added and smiled at us. I looked at Taesha and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Are you okay, V. Hyung?" I asked him. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Of course. It's a minor thing now. She needs my name to bloom hers." We laughed at what he said and continued the meeting.

The meeting went well, and we didn't mind it too much. Actually, we don't care what that woman will do. It is not Taesha who she is dragging; it's her. She is a woman without decency, dignity, or shame. We thanked Pdnim and bid our goodbyes before we strolled around Seoul.

The night before Taesha left, despite being unbothered, I was still worried about Taesha's safety. I don't want to repeat what happened last year when the media followed him wherever he went, even in his apartment building.

I dialed the Bogummie Hyung number while sitting on my bed. Taesha is sleeping behind me. "Hyung." I called his name when he answered the phone.

"Yes, Dongsaeng." I talked to Hyung about Taesha and told him to please protect my husband and not leave his side when they arrive in France.

"Of course. But I will fly after a few days. So Taesha will be alone in the meantime, but you can have my word that I will protect him when I follow. You can always trust me on things like this," Bogummie Hyung explained and promised.

I am thankful that, despite our pasts, he still stayed with us and protected us. Bogummie Hyung is one of my trusted people when it comes to Taesha's safety.

I still remember that it was 2016 when I started to feel jealous of Taesha and Bogummie Hyung's closeness. During the filming of Hwarang, Bogummie Hyung always sent flowers and gifts to Taesha at the shooting place.

Those were behind my back, and I am not aware. Taesha always comes home to our dorm with flowers and chocolates. I thought those came from fans or staff on the set.

But one day, I was curious about the flowers he brought home. I don't usually touch or check his stuff, but I was eager to check the flowers that day. I saw a card that was attached to a beautiful bouquet.

"Taesha, you always deserve to be loved,
Love,
Bogummie"

I felt my face become hot and unconsciously crumpled the card. My jaw clenched, and my hand formed into a fist. So the flowers he was bringing home are from his Bogummie Hyung.

I threw the card away and glared at the flowers. I stopped myself from throwing that also, and in respect to Taesha, I opted not to do so, despite the severity of jealousy I was feeling that day.

Days and weeks had passed, and he was still bringing home stuff. I can't take it anymore and confront him when we are in our bedroom.

"Where are those flowers coming from? You always have flowers and gifts from filming. Do you have an admirer?" I asked him directly. I can't control myself because I was only 19 years old at that time, and I am selfish, especially when it comes to Taesha.

"What? Bogummie Hyung gave me this. He always sends me gifts on the set." He answered me innocently. Among us, Taesha is the most innocent member. He doesn't give malice to everything.

"And you're okay with that? You have a boyfriend already. Don't you think you should not entertain suitors anymore?" I asked him with my frowning face and raised voice.

"Jokoy! Bogummie Hyung is a friend. Don't give malice," he told me, so I reached for the card on the flowers he was holding and showed it to him.

"Look and read what it says," I told him, and Taesha stared and read what was written on the card.

"You're lovely and always bloom like these flowers, Love, Bogummie." His eyes widened and covered his mouth. "Hyung likes me?" he asked innocently.

I poked my tongue into my right cheek and snatched the flowers from his hold. "Stop receiving gifts from anyone, especially from Bogummie Hyung. He's courting you!" I told him, and I put the flowers on the table.

Despite my words, Taesha is still receiving gifts from Hyung. I confronted him again.

"Baby, Hyung is kind and will do no harm to me. Please don't be jealous because I love only you. They cannot take me away from you," he explained to me and kissed me, but I still feel jealous. I told him not to hang out with Hyung always, but their friendship deepened as the days passed by.

It was 2017 when Bogummie Hyung invited Taesha for a Jeju trip. Alone. Taesha asked permission from me and flew to Jeju with Hyung. I can't accompany him because I was practicing that day. But I couldn't sleep that night and called him.

"Voo. When are you going back? I can't follow. I have practice early in the morning. Do not sleep beside Hyung," I told him, but he just laughed at me.

"Trust me, okay? I love you. Rest, baby," he told me, but I couldn't sleep and told him not to end our call. I listened to him the whole night until he fell asleep. I am checking and making sure nothing is going on on another line. I am paranoid and very jealous.

The next morning, I was sleepy and restless. I couldn't focus on my practice and kept checking my phone. Taesha sent me a photo of both of them surrounded by flowers.

I went to the dorm after practice and cried in our bedroom while waiting for him to come home. I was so weak at that time and had no courage to follow him and bring him back.

I was crying alone that night and bearing the pain I was feeling because of too much jealousy and fear.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰
photo edit by yours truly🐴🤎