🐻EIGHTH TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

I went home after Managers Pdnim talked to me. My husband was left in the company, and he told me to go ahead of him. I am nervous, and I don't know why.

I stayed in the living room silently while staring blankly. I am trying to remember what happened that night. But I really can't recall anything after the pole dancing.

I chuckled when I remembered that I saw Lissie picking up my things from the floor, chair, table, and even on the stage. I shook my head to remove the funny things that happened that night.

I need to think of something important. Why did I pass out like that and only woke up the next morning? Maybe I drank too much alcohol at the afterparty.

At first, I thought Jokoy would go home, so I waited until the evening. I am still sitting on the couch when the sun sets and the moon soon shows up in the sky. That's when I realised my husband was not coming home. Pandy walked beside me.

"Let's eat, he told me.

"No." I answered him, then stood up before I went to my bedroom to rest.

I laid down on my bed and put my two hands in my stomach. I intertwined my fingers and think again. I was like that until I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes the next morning and stared at the ceiling for almost a day. Pandy knocked on the door to ask me to eat lunch.

"I'm not going to eat." I told him with a raised voice loud enough for him to hear me.

"You need to eat. Jokoy called me to feed you." I rolled my eyes when I heard my husband's name. He wants me to eat, but where is he? He left me and didn't talk to me.

"I have no appetite. I don't like to eat." I answered again. I heard Pandy's footsteps walking away from the door.

Jokoy told me to be honest with each other, but where is he now? Aside from that, how can I be honest if I don't know what happened to me?

The evening comes, and I only drink water. I am sitting in my bed and looking at the moon outside. I tried to remember everything the whole day, but one thing is for sure: bad things might have happened to me if I was not with Pandy, Lissie, Bogummy, and Managernim.
I heard that Pandy and Managernim received a penalty because they neglected their job to keep me safe. I also heard that Jokoy requested an investigation to find out what I cannot remember.

What makes me wonder is that I don't feel anything. I feel numb, and I know that emotions are soon to flow if I remain like this. I am starting to miss my husband. He is my calm, my life.

Jokoy is blaming himself; that's why he is not coming home to see me. He always blames himself when something unexpected happens to me. That's the effect of our past, he became overprotective and he feels responsible to avoid even insects that could hurt me. But nothing is his fault. Everything is my fault. I am careless. This is my body, so I should be the one who protects it.

On the third day, we had a meeting and practice, but Jokoy ignored me. I didn't try to talk to him either; I will be hurt more if I approach him and then he avoids me. I just came home silently, and the moment I opened the door, tears started to fall.

How many times do we need to face misunderstandings and trials? How long are we going to avoid each other this time? I was surprised when someone pushed me inside the penthouse.

I looked back, and I saw Moong Hyung with wine in his right hand and a paper bag in his left.

"Go inside. Let's have a drink and talk." Moon Hyung closed the door and prepared the food he brought. I went to my bedroom to change my clothes. Pandy is in the living room already when I go back to Moon Hyung.

"I heard you didn't eat for 3 days already. Here, you eat first before we get some drinks." Moon Hyung handed me a ramyeon.

When I smelled the aroma of the noodles, my stomach crumbled, my fingers trembled, and my mouth dried. I am hungry. I tried to suppress my tears and just eat silently. Moon Hyung is staring at me while I slurp the noodles.

"Eat well, our Taebear." He then brushed my hair with his fingers and waited for me to finish eating.

After eating, we were silent in the dining area for almost 30 minutes before Moon Hyung got the goblet and bucket of ice.

We were just drinking, and Moon Hyung didn't initiate the talk. He just waited for me to talk first. This is why I respect Moon Hyung so much; despite being the eldest among us, he respected everyone's preferences and didn't force us to say anything. Our fight 5 years ago gave us a lesson that we learned so much from and brought us closer together.

"Hyung." I called Moon Hyung before I looked at him. He is just waiting for me while holding his wine glass. My tears dropped when I saw him looking at me sincerely. I put down my glass and hugged Hyung.

"Hyung." I cried into Hyung's shoulder.

"Tell me what happened that night, Taesha. Please." Moon Hyung pushed me lightly. I cried more at his question.

"Hyung, I am scared." I am looking at my trembling hands. "Hyung, I can't remember anything, and I am scared." I can see how my tears drop into my fingers.

"How am I going to talk to or face my husband if I can't remember what happened to me? They told me I was passed out before we arrived at the hotel, then they left me in my room. I woke up inside my hotel room and can't remember anything. And I am scared." I cried and cried while Moon Hyung comforted me. I leaned my head into the table and continued crying until I unconsciously fell asleep.

"Go home now. Taesha needs you. Don't do this to him. If you continue doing that, you might lose him now." I heard Moon Hyung talk to someone, but I could not understand what he was saying as I was snoozing out already.

"You were the one who was supposed to be beside your husband because he needs you now. You're thinking of your own feelings, but how about him? You're thinking that something might have happened to him, but what if something will happen now because you left him, this is the time you should make up with him and fill those days he was away. You should be here and be with him and remove his worries. Your husband is scared, Jokoy. Go home now." I tried to understand what Moon Hyung was saying, and my heart ached hearing those.

Yes, Hyung, I need him now. So much.

I was tucked in bed when I felt strong arms wrapped in my fragile waist and kissed my shoulder. I turned my body to face him. I know his smell and presence.

"Baby." I called him and heard him sobbing.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰

fanart © in watermark