🐻THIRTY FIRST TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

I landed in Spain safely with my team. We traveled from here and to other places to shoot my music videos. We were split into two to properly coordinate the things we needed to assemble for filming. I am still involved with the colored woman. I am aware that it will take longer now until I am enlisted.

My company never released a statement to deny the rumor to cover up me and my husband's whereabouts this year

My company never released a statement to deny the rumor to cover up me and my husband's whereabouts this year. Since our members were on hiatus, Jokoy and I became loud and always go out together. With my Wooga hyungs or my other close friends.

We still bond with the members and meet at the company premises, but since we are now expanding our surroundings, we are spending more time with our own choice of friends. We still regularly send messages to each other through our group chat and give updates about how we are doing.

"Baby, stay with me!!" I told Jokoy when he started crying, remembering the past when he was involved with the other artist.

"Voo. I love you so much," he said while sobbing. His lips are pouting. "I am sorry for what I did. I regret that part of my life. I am sorry, baby," he added. I stared at him, regretting what I said. I should have not mentioned the past. I hurt my baby now.

"I am sorry that I brought up the past. We should bury that memory. We should erase that part of our lives. The more important is now, the present, so we can prepare better for the future." He stopped crying upon hearing me.

"Why? Did you love her?" I asked him. He shook his head multiple times. I smiled.

"But you liked her." He his breath hitched and stared into my eyes.

"And that's okay. I was at fault also," I added. He showed protest in his eyes.

"But that was in the past. It is more important that despite liking others, you still find your way to go back to me. You still chose me and was scared that you might lose me. I am still grateful that despite all the confusion you've felt, you still picked the sure answer you know. And that is me. Thank you for choosing me at the end," I said wholeheartedly. I love this man with all my heart. We were so young back then and made many mistakes.

"But after that mistake, I cheated again. Sorry, Voo. But I never loved anyone else except you. I am sure of that. I was not scared nor hurt when I left those women. But I was scared and almost lost my life when you left me. And I am sure that I cannot live without you. I can go on with my life without girls, but I cannot move forward without you by my side." He told me sincerely. I nodded at him and lay down on my bed while still staring at him on my phone.

"Why are you talking about the past, baby? Let's stop now. Sorry for mentioning that. I love you." I kissed the screen of my phone, and he did the same. We both laughed when we saw each other's faces again.

"I miss you, Voo. Sorry again." His tears are starting to fall again. He is always emotional when he is the one left at home. He feels like I left him and won't go back to him. But, of course, I will always come home. Jokoy is my home.