🐻36TH TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

This is the most scandalous dating rumor I was involved in. She gives something that will link to my name and push her fans to connect her whereabouts to my activities. The dating rumor never affects me, but it irritates me and pisses me off. So much.

It was not her name that I wanted to be written after mine. It's not her name that I wish to be involved in mine. It's not her name that I dream of mentioning with mine. Not her. Not anyone. But only my husband, Jeon Jokoy, and TaeKook in headlines will always be the perfect name combination that I will never get sick of reading and staring at.

Not any names, none of those. Jeon Jokoy and Jeon Taesha are the only ones.

We didn't stay long at the Paradise Hotel because of my fan meeting with Siminvest. We ate a soft late breakfast as we woke up late because of our activities the whole night. I was with Jokoy when I arrived at the company for preparation, and we used his company car. I was also with him on my way to the venue, but I dropped him off at his apartment to meet his brother before I proceeded with my fan meeting.

After my fan meeting, I requested Jokoy that I will go to my apartment for my weverse Live and sleep more. I am so tired. He understood and agreed, though he is whining that he misses me already.

"I will just go there when I wake up, baby. Let me sleep first, okay?" He was pouting when I called him.

"Cant you sleep here?" I rolled my eyes at him playfully and grinned.

"You will not disturb me? Not run your fingers into my curves while I am sleeping?" He didn't answer and just poked his right cheek with his tongue.

"See? I will sleep now and rest. See you later, Mr. Jeon. I love you." I ended the call to also end his tantrums. He sent me many messages and I fell asleep while reading them.

Jokoy is obviously in the mood; as I am leaving the country tomorrow again, he will also be leaving the country and we will be away from each other. I can't blame him, though; I miss him also. Before, he would pester me the whole day and disturb me just to be with me. But as he matured, Jeon Jokoy broadened his understanding and patience. He is now more responsible and can handle commitments well.

When I woke up, as promised, I went to my husband's apartment, and we talked with his brother. We will be releasing another graffiti-on-mind project. We stayed in the living room and watched movies late at night, cuddling. My favorite time of the day.

The next day, I woke up early with Jokoy hugging my waist. I need to prepare for my flight. Hyung will help me prepare breakfast as a present for my hard work. Pandy and Faithfully are not in the house because Pandy was admitted to the hospital.

"Baby, good morning. I need to get up," I whispered to Jokoy's cheeks when he pulled me closer to him.

"Stay. Always," he mumbled with his closed eyes.

"I will stay for another 5 minutes, then need to get up. You can sleep more; I will just wake you up when I am leaving." I look up at him even if he can't see me. Seeing his face is my favorite view every morning. He nodded his head and pulled me again. I giggled at his neck and sniffed his scent.

Jokoy didn't go back to sleep; he just traced his fingers on my back and hummed "to find you". We both close our eyes, and I am just listening to his heartbeat. We were like that for another 5 minutes until I stood up and left a kiss on his forehead.

Faithfully arrived to get something for Pandy and bring food for him. Hyung, Faithfully, and I were in the kitchen when Jokoy started his Weverse Live while lying down on his bed and smiling at the camera. I am also smiling while watching him. After a few minutes my smile dropped when Faithfully told me that Jokoy fell asleep again while on Live.