🐻38TH TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

To return the favor to my wooga hyungs after their reconciliation with my husband, I initiated letting us gather together and have a day off to relax and enjoy. I talked to Pdnim Hyung about my plan with Jokoy, bringing him with me; that was approved without too much questioning and with a warm hug at the end.

The hyungs gladly agreed and accepted my request, and the five of us traveled together to shoot the In the Soop Friendcation. Jokoy is always in the other car, following us, holding a camera, and filming us. He is part of the production team but is hidden behind the camera. I kept my phone in my hand the whole shoot and Jokoy and I are always exchanging messages from time to time. I send him a message when I am resting, before I eat, and before going to sleep. He is just waiting for my available time and will respond in a second after receiving my messages.

When we were on our way to our location and Seojoon Hyung was driving the car, traveling with the members, I had a flashback in my mind. I miss the members, and I did not refuse to utter those words from my lips and tell Seojoon Hyung and Peakboy Hyung.

I miss when we also drove on our own to shoot in the Soop 1 and 2. Jokoy and I spent the night together before the day of the shoot. We didn't even sleep the whole night and just played around, watched movies, cuddled, and made love. Then Jokoy was limping the second time we traveled back to the place.

In the Soop 1 was filmed in 2020. When we were both recovering from the biggest trial we had, Jokoy was still very conscious when interacting with me and very careful not to hurt me, even with the light touches he was giving. And I was furious watching him act like that.

The members and managers also notice how Jokoy is being awkward when I am near him in public and how he flinches in response when someone calls my name. He reacts frighteningly when he cannot see me at the studio or in our room when he arrives. He has panic attacks when I am away from his hold, but he acts consciously when I am near him.

We all cannot stand watching him act like that. It is also noticeable on camera how he acts near me. So we decided to let us talk during In the Soop 1. To break the confusion and fears that are building inside my husband's heart and mind. The talk helped us a lot in our recovery. Though it was planned and scripted, it was a success. It also helped us to move forward and to be glued again. To be at ease more.

That experience helped Jokoy to harden his emotions, mold his maturity, and think objectively. As the days went by, Jokoy visibly became mature but still playful. And I am proud of him that he has become that person. The unbothered, savage one.

And now while he is standing there at the corner, holding the stand of his camera, watching me talk with my wooga hyungs, I bow my head and smile. The hyungs also smiled at me.

"You know, Hyung, when I am with you, my guards are down. I am more comfortable talking to you," I suddenly told the Wooga Hyungs.

 I am more comfortable talking to you," I suddenly told the Wooga Hyungs