🐻TWENTY THIRD TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

I called Jokoy when I landed in Paris. I didn't go out of the airport and was directly transferred to a private plane going to Cannes. I am tired, and when we arrived in Cannes, I called Jokoy again before I rested in bed. I was sound asleep that night while that woman was preparing something that would ruin her name and test the trust of my fans in me.

Bogummie Hyung sent me a message to inform me that Jokoy called him. I smiled at what I read. Jokoy was very jealous of Bogummie Hyung for many years before he fully trusted him. It was not easy, and we fought many times because of Hyung. But I am thankful that he managed to trust Hyung in the end.

After the Jeju trip, Jokoy kept me away from Hyung and even asked me who I should choose between them. Of course, I will always choose him. Only him.

The year 2018 was a struggle for both of us. We experienced how drained and tired we were, which affected our relationship. Everything got worse when Bogummie Hyung greeted me on Twitter with the caption "Taehyung, who was born to be loved, happy birthday," with an attached photo of mine showing a hand formed into a heart above my head.

"What? What is he trying to imply now? That he loves you? My love for you is bigger than anyone, anything, and everything!" Jokoy screamed the last word when he read Hyung's greetings to me. It is the same quote that Hyung always wrote on the cards attached to the flowers he gave me during the Hwarang shoot.

I tried talking to him to make him think reasonably that their feelings were not important to me. What matters most is how we love each other. I love him.

But I don't know why Jokoy is very jealous of Bogummie Hyung when, in fact, I have many friends. Either a male or a female, I asked him once, and he told me, "I can see the love in his eyes, the way he looks at you, the way he cares for you, the way he treats you. I don't want anyone to take you away from me." I was confused at that time and asked him again.

"If you don't want others to take me away from you, then why did you hurt me? Why were you confused before if you loved me or not? Why were you doubting yourself for loving me? Why did you question your sexuality just because you love me? You don't want Hyung to take me away from you, or you're just afraid that he can give me things that you can't?" He cried that day because of what I said.

I didn't take back my words because he needed to realize everything. His jealousy is suffocating. He cannot limit my movement and interaction with others just because he is jealous and afraid.

2019 came, and his treatment of Bogummie Hyung was the same. We had a concert in Hong Kong, and Bogummie Hyung watched. I didn't know that he was watching, and I was wondering why Jokoy was very possessive on stage that night.

He was the one who noticed Hyung in the crowd, and then he did everything on stage just to show Bogummie Hyung, whom I belong to. He asked me if he could carry me in a bridal style and even swung me like a baby. On the other hand, of course, I was so happy that he was finally sure that he loved me so much.

After the concert, we were told that we had a visitor. We found out that it was Bogummie Hyung. Jokoy was very jealous that night, and we even had a small fight after Hyung bid his good-bye.

"He can watch you from afar. He can just wait for the concert to be uploaded. Why does he need to come here? Huh?" Jokoy told me after we met Bogummie Hyung. The members were stopping Jokoy with his attitude and tantrums, but my boyfriend back then was eaten by his jealousy.

"Joonie Hyung, why does he need to come here? Just to impress my boyfriend?!!" Jokoy was raging in madness that night; we couldn't calm him. That's when Moon Hyung intervened in the commotion.

"What do you want now? He is here because he had a fan meeting, didn't you hear that? Can you see yourself how you acted back then in front of Bogummie? And look at what you're doing now!!! He is generous enough to show support to us, especially to Taesha. Did you see he is even wearing a bunny head bun just to make you at ease? He liked you. Be reasonable and don't put yourself into shame," Moon Hyung told Jokoy, which made Jokoy stop and think.

I thought after that he would change. But he didn't. His jealousy worsens day by day. It was Bogummie Hyung's birthday on June 16, 2019, when Jokoy did the VLive, drank wine, and talked about how night apples are poison apples.

I told him that I would go out with Hyung to celebrate his birthday. Of course, he disagreed, and of course, I left him and went to see Bogummie Hyung.

We were celebrating when Jokoy did the Vlive. Me and the members were watching him because he was already drunk and talking nonsensically. When he mentioned the poison apple, I immediately sent him a message to stop the VLive, but he replied, "I didn't talk to a stranger."

We were in panic because in the movie "Call Me by Your Name," which we always watched, Elio used peaches to release his desire and extreme emotions. And we were afraid that Jokoy might spill unnecessary thoughts.

Jokoy kept on saying random things that night. saying, "I'm ok. I'm Jk." out of nowhere. I need to do something because seeing him like that hurts me. I should not have left him knowing how jealous he was of Hyung.

I excused myself from Boggumie Hyung to go to Jokoy. I texted my boyfriend to end the live because I am outside. When he opened the door, he immediately turned his back to me and drunkly said, "Why are you here? Go back to your bogummie, Hyung." I hugged him and said sorry to him. But he kept on pushing me.

"Is this what you want? I will leave if yes," I asked him. But he cried at my question.

"Are you falling for Hyung?" he asked me while crying. He was tipsy and had the courage to ask me that. I hugged him and didn't answer. I put him in bed and wiped his body before lying down beside him. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him assurance that I would love only him.

But I admitted to myself that during those months that Jokoy was confused about his feelings for me and tried to test himself by going out with a girl, I started to fall for Bogummie Hyung. Not that deep, but I always find his care so comforting that it eases away my pain with what Jokoy was doing at that time.

Bogummie Hyung always had stuff in his car for me if I needed anything. Clothes, foods, toiletries, anything-things that Jokoy missed giving me because he was busy solving his sexuality.

Yes. He was afraid, not because he could see how much Bogummie Hyung loved me, but because he saw that I was starting to fall for Hyung. Because he knows that at that time, Hyung can give me everything and can risk anything for me. And Jokoy has nothing to risk yet because if he tried, there would be no Jeon Jokoy now. No golden Maknae, no "us".

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰
TAEGUM PART 3/4