🐻TENTH TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

Before I left Seoul for New York, I received many death threats. Mochi also received massive threats and the company talked to us before we set our overseas schedules.

"You need to be separated again and do not go home in your penthouse." Pdnim told us, and that made me sad again. The penthouse is our love nest. There is no safe place for me except our home, our first house.

Jokoy looked at me, worried. He knows how precious to me our penthouse is. We have our own apartment, but it is still different if we live in our own home together.

"I understand." Jokoy answered Pdnim.

"We will not go home. But we will still live together in each other's apartment whenever we want to, and that's not negotiable." Jokoy informed Pdnim firmly.

"We will leave home, but we will not leave each other's side. My husband was so sad and was affected when we lived separately and could not spend enough time together. I won't allow that to affect my husband this time." Jokoy continued. I looked at Pdnim and nodded.

"My husband has death threats, and I need to make sure he is safe." Jokoy added. He looked at me and pressed my right hand.

"Just make sure to be careful. Please. I will always have our staff, your manager, and body guards to bring you home every day." Pdnim had no choice but to accept my husband's statement.

The meeting was adjourned, and we went home together. Jokoy never let go of my hand until we arrived at the penthouse. We sat in the living room, and he pulled me for a hug.

"They separated us before, but not this time, especially now that you have death threats. I love you, Voo. I will not let anyone touch or hurt you. Not when you're in my arms." Jokoy kissed my head and pulled me more so we could lay down.

He is hugging me tightly while his left leg is wrapped around my waist. My right folded leg is in between his legs. I wrapped my right arm around his shoulder and snuggled into his neck. Oh! This is home. No one talked to us a minute later, except we kissed each other's skin from time to time.

I am pecking a kiss on his neck while he responds with a kiss on my forehead and cheeks. I giggled when he bit my right cheek.

"Baby, stop." I told him, but he licked my cheek afterwards and laughed.

"I love you, Voo." We fall asleep after teasing each other.

The day came when I needed to leave for my Vogue photo shoot in New York. Jokoy kept reminding me to be safe and careful.

"I will follow. I need to make sure you're safe there. I can't just sit here and wait for your return." I nodded at him and did my tata face. He pulled me for a hug before grabbing my luggage, and we left.

Jokoy did indeed follow me in New York and monitor me during my photo shoot. He kept poking his cheeks with his tongue when I needed to show my bare back. I just laughed at him because he had no choice since it was part of my work.

When we went back to the hotel room, he checked my back again before covering it with his robe.

"This should be exclusively shown to me, Hays." I turned to face him and hugged him.

"They may see it, but only you can touch it, baby." I told him, kissing his cheek.

"Indeed." He laughed, and we took a rest for another day to come.

Jokoy went home two days ahead of me on a private plane. He preached again before leaving and told me he would wait for me.

On Sept. 1, I came home, but unfortunately, because of the dating rumor that occurred again, I wasn't able to see him on his birthday. Before I left for New York, he called me to go to my apartment directly because the situation with my death threats was getting worse.

"I cannot sacrifice your safety just for my birthday. You will receive more threats if they find out you will see me. Go home safe. I will see you soon. Activate the CCTV so I can access it to monitor you. The body guards will be with you and I am monitoring you from afar." I was sad but had no choice and complied.

On September 3, Jokoy and I finally reunited, and we celebrated his birthday.

"September 21 is coming, baby. One year since our most controversial atomix date." I told him after his birthday party.

"I will post something again and we will have a date the same day. We will erase your dating rumors and will be loud this time to give armys hints about us. Leave it to me." I smiled at him because these past few days he had already planned everything ahead.

We didn't stay in our penthouse longer this time; it took almost 3 months that we didn't live together at home. But I didn't feel sad because Jokoy always makes sure we're always together. He always comes to my apartment unbothered and brings me to his apartment. We just left the penthouse, but our home is on each other's side, and that ignites more of our love for each other.

It was in October that the company released a statement about ill-intentioned rumors on multiple platforms and filed a criminal complaint.

"Baby." I showed Jokoy the notice from the company, but he didn't look at me.

"Leave it to me." He answered while looking at his phone and typing something. He is doing something. I gulped multiple times and went to the kitchen to drink water. It feels like my throat got dry suddenly.

"Prepare yourself. We will go to our penthouse and spend time together there before we leave for the Busan concert ahead of the members. I already talked to the Hyungs and managernim. We will go to Busan first after the TMA award show and visit my family. Eomma and Appa want to spend time with you." Jokoy told me when I returned.

"We will show them that we are together. Alone." He added.

I didn't answer him, but I excitedly went to my bedroom and packed our things. We're going home! We will mark all the corners of the penthouse again! yay!! I am going home.

I was putting our things into my luggage above the bed when his strong arms hugged me from behind and kissed my nape.

"Baby." I called him, holding his hands.

"Nope. I'm your daddy." He whispered into my ears, which made all my hairs slowly stand and made my body weak in his arms.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💜💚🥰

fanart © to smol_kia