🐻TWENTY FIFTH TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

It was the evening of May 18, this year, when my dating rumor occured again. Worldwide. They released a video that shows me apparently walking with that colored woman while holding hands. At the bay walk.

What's funny about this is: Why would I walk my partner around the bay in public? In fact, Jokoy and I never had a date walking around a public place. I will never risk my partner's name just to bring him out on a public date and walk around. Never.

I haven't left Cannes yet since we arrived here. We're not yet done with the filming. Everyone here who's working with me can attest to that. But they were told not to say anything. Not to involve themselves. I can handle this nonsense creature. If Bogummie Hyung arrives here, I can finally go out and roam around France. Freely. Without being involved with whoever they are.

Way back in Bogummie Hyung vacation before his official discharge from the military, he texted me, which led to Jokoy breaking my phone because of too much Jealousy. We fought that day the whole way, which lasted for two days. He was mad at me for hiding my phone and agreeing to meet Hyung, and I was mad at him for breaking my phone and his jealousy. Because of his jealousy, I suddenly got a new phone. Tsk.

After Jokoy broke my phone, I was looking for the right opportunity to break his too. It had been almost a week already, and I couldn't even have a single touch on his phone, he's hiding it from me. I tried to grab it on his hand, but he is stronger than me, so I ended up with him hovering on my top and me pinned at his bottom.

But on that day, it was the first week of March, and Jokoy forgot his phone on the counter in our kitchen. He was doing the laundry, and I got his phone, then ran immediately away from the kitchen. I positioned myself in the center of the living room and waited for him, who ran after me when he noticed what I did.

"Voo. No! Don't do that!" He told me while his hands were on his waist. I shook my head.

"You broke mine, right? Do you still remember that? What did I tell you? Wait for my revenge," I told him before I hardly threw his phone on the wall. Like what he did to mine. I stepped on it and broke it into pieces. I reached for it before handing it to Jokoy.

"Here, baby. Fix it," I told him sarcastically and left him in the living room. He shouted my name and followed me to our bedroom, and that day, we fought again.

"Get ready. We will go somewhere," Jokoy told me that afternoon. "We will go to the fortune teller to see if we're really meant to be. We always fight and have arguments. I'm afraid, if you're meant to be with someone else, I will block them out of your life." I laughed at him but still followed.

We consulted the fortune teller despite my knowing that, of course, we're meant to be. Jokoy was serious with the consultation and was just holding my hand during our travels while driving the car. The consultation went well, and Jokoy was very happy when we got back home. As confirmed, we are indeed a fire and water. Cannot be separated. He cooked something for me and celebrated the result of the consultation. That's how he was doubting himself before.

It was March 6, when we did a VLive with Moon Hyung and Hoba Hyung. When Moon Hyung left the building, Jokoy was supposed to call him on his phone. But because Jokoy's phone was new back then, he still hasn't synchronized it yet. And I am the reason he had a new phone that day. That's why Jin Hyung said during the VLive that Jokoy and I had a fight, because indeed, we had. And that's how make rumors. Haha.

The last day of our PTD Seoul concert is the same day that Bogummie Hyung had a vacation. I was excited to meet him again. That's why, before our ending speech, I was excited to start early so we could end it immediately. But Jokoy was pissed at how excited I was to see Bogummie Hyung, and he told me,