🐻FOURTH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

When Taesha and I separated for a week, many realizations ran through my mind. Maybe that separation made us more mature and responsible. We may have been separated for a few days, but that made our love for each other grow even more. Regardless, I don't want to be separated from my husband again. Not even a second.

The members decided to live separately in 2021, and we only visit the dorm from time to time if we need to shoot something or have an early schedule the day after. Taesha and I live together in each other's apartments, wherever we prefer to spend our days.

Midway through the year 2021, I decided to buy our own house, a penthouse. This is our first house as a married couple, a conjugal property. Taesha did the interior design; he even chose our dining wares, and I chose the furnitures. He often buys some things for our penthouse when he has time.

Every day, I am always surprised that we have new things in our penthouse. He stopped buying things when he was already satisfied with the set-up of our home. I just watch him do the designing, and he keeps on looking at me with his tata face afterwards. Indeed, love is sweeter the second time around.

The same year, we renewed our vows and bought a house in Hawaii. On December 30, 2021, I gave Taesha a painting worth millions. He deserves the best in all aspects. Whether in materials, needs, wants, or my love and my life, I will give him the best that I can.

The year 2022 has arrived. We welcome the new year together and greet members and families. We welcome the new year, hoping for a wonderful year. Taesha and I also bought a farm in Jeju, and he showed that to his friends proudly. I will give everything to my darling Taesha.

It was the second quarter of the year when another trial came into our lives. Our peaceful married life was suddenly disturbed. My husband, Taesha, was involved in a dating rumour.

One day, he came home looking so sad and down. He hugged me immediately when I opened the door.

"Baby, are you okay? Are you alright? I am sorry for involving myself in this controversy. Baby, I am sorry." Taesha didn't cry that day. But it was my tears that fell. Knowing that Taesha thinks more about me than himself.

I hugged him tightly while crying. "Voo, I'm okay. Don't think about me. Do not worry about me. I am okay as long as you're okay and you're beside me. It is you that I should ask if you're okay." I told him. I carried Voo, and we sat in the living room. I am sitting on the couch while Taesha straddles his legs over mine. He's burying his face into my chest and didn't talk. He moved his face into the crook of my neck and hugged me tighter.

We stayed in that position for an hour while I caressed his back. I sometimes kiss his forehead to comfort him. Taesha's eyes are close, but he is not sleeping; he plants kisses into my skin from time to time. His fingers are tapping my back. He is thinking deeply.

I cannot control my tears. Being in this kind of relationship is one of the hardest fights we need to win.

"Voo, I'm just right here. Talk to me, please." I whispered into his ear before I kissed it. Taesha just hummed and kissed my neck. I smiled bitterly. He knows when I hear unwanted words, it will trigger my mood, and I cannot control myself but to talk and argue with all of them.

The day after, both of us had a meeting with Pdnim. He explained to us the situation. We need to face this to protect ourselves. But that woman is crossing the line too much. We never expected that the issue would get worse and affect us so much.

Pdnim called us again after a few days to talk about something urgent that ruined my mood and gave me a shiver down my spine, not because of fear but because of too much anger.

"The media are following you both. Aside from that, their staff also wants to have access to your schedules. I already talked to our lawyers, and we'll settle things with the other company." Pdnim paused and looked at both of us. "However, you need to live separately again. Do not go to your penthouse or in each other's apartment." Voo looked up at Pdnim. My brows furrowed with what I heard. I stood up in disagreement.

"But that's too much. How can we live separately? We're husbands!" Taesha stood up also and held my hand. "No, Voo. I can't do that. I love you and we cannot be separated. Voo, do not agree to this." Tears are starting to form in my eyes as I look at my husband.

Taesha's face is so gloomy. I froze while looking at him, realizing that if I am feeling this way, my husband is feeling worse. Engaging and dragging his name into that woman, I pulled my husband close and hugged him tightly. Pdnim and the members are looking at us, worried and with pity in their eyes. We're both in a pathetic situation now.

I looked at Pdnim again while hugging Taesha. "How long? How long do we need to live separately?" I asked him. Pdnim took a deep breath before talking.

"months or until the issue subsides. We'll settle everything. Dont worry." Taesha pulled his body out of my embrace and walked in front of Pdnim.

"What? That long? We're going to separate that long for that woman?" We looked at our hyungs. Suga Hyung interrupted.

"You need to do this rather than ruining your names when they find out about both of you. Think of the consequences if they discover you're living together. They will ruin your name. As our BTS ace cards, they will target both of you and drag your names." Voo looked back at me again. He covered his face with his hands in frustration.

I walked towards my husband and pulled him again. Pdnim and the members hugged me and Taesha. They whispered advices and soothing words to calm us.

It may have been hard and painful, but we had no choice and needed to live separately for a few months.

"We'll see each other at the company and when we have overseas performances. Be strong, okay? Everything will be fine, baby. I am okay. Don't worry about me." Taesha cupped my face and planted many kisses into my forehead and face. I closed my eyes and hugged my husband. My eyes widened when his tears dropped onto my shoulder.

Taesha is crying. Everything is unbearable for him now. My husband is crying. My chest tightens. My husband is suffering.

"I promise after this, we will live happily together again, baby. I am sorry if this happened. We have had a long journey, remember? I love you, Jeon Jungkook." I hugged him tighter and kissed him.

"We will be together no matter how many rumors may come. They may separate us physically, but they can never break our love and bond. I will miss you so much, Voo. I love you, Jeon Taesha." We hugged and kissed and exchanged sweet phrases.

After we talked, we left our penthouse. We gave a last look to our home, to our comfort place, to our love nest.

I tried not to show Taesha how everything affects me. I cried in my room when I got home to my apartment. Alone.

My heart is aching thinking that, just to protect ourselves, we need to tolerate the many bullets that are being shot into our bodies.

Is this how cruel the world is for us?

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💜💚🥰

FANART © in WATERMARK