🐻NINTH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

I was in a hurry, driving to our penthouse. After talking to Moon Hyung on the phone, I hurriedly grabbed my car keys and drove away.

I am crying while driving, realizing what I did. I always left him when he needed me the most. I am his husband, and I am supposed to be by his side at all times. I should have waited for him and listened. I should have kissed and hugged him when he arrived, but no. I avoided him instead of assuring him that everything was alright.

When am I going to learn from this? When am I going to make a wise decision for both of us? I should have considered him first because I felt guilty.

I parked my car properly before I ran towards the elevator and went up to our unit.

"Pandy and I brought him to your bedroom. He was crying because he's scared. Do not leave him again, Jokoy." Moon Hyung told me when I opened the door and searched for my husband. We talked for a few minutes before Hyung bid his goodbye.

"I'm heading home. Stay with your husband. Okay? That's how marriage works: communication, honesty, love, and trust are important. Have a good night to both of you." I waited for Moon Hyung to leave before I entered our bedroom.

I saw my husband lying down on his side, facing west, where the sun sets his favorite time of the day. I walked slowly towards him, hugged him carefully, and kissed his shoulder.
Taesha felt my presence and turned to face me.

"Baby." He called me with his soft and deep voice.

"You're home, baby." Hearing him made me cry, and I hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry, Voo. I am sorry for leaving you when you needed me the most." I told him while sobbing.

"Shhhh. Stop crying. You're here now. You came back, and that's what's important now. You're coming back to me always." My Taesha has the purest heart. I cried in his embrace while hugging him back. I looked up at him, who stared at me.

"I love you, Voo. I will not leave again. I promise." He just smiled at me.

"You always say that, but yet you're always leaving. Don't make promises if you cannot fulfil them." He answered back, which ripped my  heart apart.

"I'm sorry, Voo." I reached for his lips for a kiss, and he responded while smiling. I miss my Voo.

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of his kisses when I felt his burning hand trace my spine from my buttocks up to my nape and pull me closer for a deeper kiss.

"I miss you, baby." he told me before pulling up my shirt and cupping my chest. His left hand cupping my right nipple while his right is still tracing my spine.

"I can't take it anymore, Voo. I really miss you." I got up and laid him down properly. I stared down at him and cupped his face before continuing the kisses.

The morning arrived, and the sun had already risen. I woke up first and saw my husband sleeping soundly beside me with his naked body under the blanket.

"Voo, we need to get ready for work." I kissed the tip of his nose before claiming his sweet lips.

"Baby, I am tired. You take a shower first, then I will follow." he told me while his eyes were still closed.

"We need to hurry because Pdnim will discuss the result of the investigation about what happened to you in Paris." He opened his eyes and looked scared.

"What if we find something unexpected? What if someone raped me? Oh my God." I laughed when he pulled the blanket over his body.

"Haha. Silly. I am sure you didn't. You were so tight last night." Taesha's face was painted red, and he got shy. He pulled up the blanket more to cover his face.

Because Taesha kept pulling the blanket, I was uncovered, and my body was exposed, including my hardened member.

"Shocks. Mr. Jeon, you're hard early this morning? I'm going to get up and wash." Taesha stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I could see his bouncing butt cheeks. I followed him without thinking about my naked body.

"Me first." Taesha looked at me and raised his right hand to stop me.

"No. We need to conserve the water. Go inside and prepare the tub for us; we will play." I told him teasingly.

Taesha and I are heading to the H building for a meeting and work. We're inside the with his head leaning on my shoulder.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked him, holding his hand. He hummed as an indication that he was tired and sleepy.

"Baby, I'm hungry." he whispered.

"Again? We just ate before we left our home." I kissed the top of his head. "I will order and ask deliver it to the company. Sleep; I will just wake you up when we arrive." His right hand hugged my waist, so I smiled.

As a matter of fact, I am nervous and worried about the investigation's result. But I made up my mind that, whatever the result, I wouldn't leave my husband again. We will talk and figure everything out. I ordered food for my husband and closed my eyes to sleep with him.

"Everything was fine. Nothing unusual happened. It's just that the whisky that Taesha drank has very high alcohol content. After he passed out and brought in his hotel room, no one entered nor left his bedroom. Taesha was just totally knocked out that night." Pdnim showed us the cctv footage of the hotel and explained more, and I didn't know that I was holding my breath the whole meeting.

I have been holding Taesha's cold and trembling hands the whole meeting, and we're playing our thumbs together to give support to each other.

We were left behind when the meeting was adjourned. I took a deep breath and cupped my husband's face.

"I am sorry again, Voo. I was just worried and blaming myself for nothing. But I just can't help it. What if something happened to you? I might hurt myself, baby," I told him and kissed his forehead. Taesha just smiled at me and leaned his face against my hand.

"I love you, Jeon Taesha.

"I love you too, Jeon Jokoy." he answered me back before he pouted his lips.

"Why?" I asked him in panic.

"I'm hungry. Feed me again, please." I laughed at him and kissed him again. I pulled him carefully to stand up, and we went to my private room inside the building to feed him.
The members came by also to check us, and the seven of us ended up eating together.

August came, and Taesha received several death threats along with Mochi Hyung. He has a photoshoot in New York for Vogue, and I am worried about him.

"I will follow you. Stay with your body guards and managernim. Do not leave the shooting and accommodation area unless needed. Wait for me. I need to make sure you will arrive safely. I will follow. Do you understand me?" I am seriously talking to him in our bed, and he is just listening and nodding.

"Do not let anything happen to you. You will leave whole so you need to come back whole too. Okay?" He nodded again, and I kissed him.

"Let's go. I will drop you at the airport. I will just settle some work, then follow you." I stood up , hold his hand, and pulled his luggage. I am nervous and scared for my husband, but I need to be stronger this time.

I made sure that he was safe and monitored his whole trip. After I set everything up, I also flew to New York and followed my husband.

We learned how to manage and handle our misunderstandings now, and we cannot be separated more, especially now that my husband's life is at risk.

But destiny always tests our love for each other when another dating rumour comes.

But I am Jeon Jokoy, and I have learned so much from our past and massive trials. I don't need my body to receive the bullets that were aimed at both of us. I will grasp the bullets this time and throw it back to them.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰

fanart © smolkia_