🐻NINETEENTH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

When I got home, I decided to turn on Weverse Live while waiting for Taesha to finish his work, and we would go on a date for the White Day celebration. He is coming around 8 p.m., so I will talk to the Army first.

At 8 p.m. During my Live, Taesha sent me a message that we could no longer continue our date. I feel disappointed and sad, but I have no choice but to understand the situation. I just feel so down because of the problems I am facing right now.

I cannot still adjust to Moon Hyung's enlistment, and then Hoba Hyung will be leaving for military service too. Bam and Tan are not feeling well. I am bored. Sasaengs are everywhere. Everything is new to me, so my emotions are very weak right now. But I am thankful that Taesha is always beside me and always asks me out to freshen my mind. He always makes sure that I am happy and feel well.

"Emotional support is one thing that people neglect. I will make sure to always provide you that. Do not hide, and you should always tell me how you feel, baby. I love you. I will always listen." He keeps on reminding me of those phrases when I am on the edge of surrendering to negative thoughts.

I decided to change my clothes after the cancellation of our date and turn on Live again for the third time. I am tipsy already and starting to overthink again. I am staring at the screen and reading the comments from the army. Suddenly, comments from Sasaeng popped out and sent me bad comments, threatening me. I tried to ignore it at first and acted like nothing happened. But maybe because of thinking of my hyungs, disappointment in myself, thinking of Bammie and Tannie, missing my husband, and changing everything. I started to tear up. The message from Sasaeng triggered me to cry.

I stared at the screen and cried in front of the army. "Taesha, come home, please." I am thinking those while looking at the screen. I received notification from Taesha that he was coming home. I turned off the Live and took a deep breath. My phone rang, and Taesha is calling me.

"Baby." I heard his voice and started to tear up again. "Wait for me. I will be home, baby." I nodded while sobbing, even if he could not see me.

"Yes, Voo. Please," I told him, and he ended the call. I calmed myself and turned on Live again to explain to the Army. I don't want them to worry about me.

When I say goodbye to them and turn off the Live, I stand up and sit on the couch. I feel weak and will wait for my husband here. I am still crying and can't calm down unless my husband arrives. He is my only comfort zone.

I don't know what's happening, but I feel so sad and down these past few days. I froze when I heard someone typing a code on my door.

I turned my head to look at the main door and saw my husband entering. My sob became louder the moment I saw him. I stood up, ran to him, and cried on his shoulder.

"Voo." I snuggled my head more and hugged him tightly. "I've been waiting for you, Voo. I need you. I have been waiting for you for so long, Voo." I told him and cried more.

I decided not to go out anymore and wanted to eat here instead. I told my husband to please and asked if we could go home tomorrow instead. We fall asleep on the couch, with Pandy covering us with a warm blanket.

I woke up past 2 a.m. when I heard my husband snore loudly. I looked up at him while still inside his embrace. He is breathing calmly, but tiredness is visible in his face. I stand up and get a small basin and a towel to wipe his face. He wasn't able to take a shower last night because of me. Taesha is tired because she has worked for many days already.

I know he is worried about Tan, too, because Tan cannot breathe properly now. Tan is not feeling well either, but unlike Bammie, Tannie has a respiratory problem. I am thinking and worried about the three of them: my husband and our two sons.

After cleaning him and changing his clothes, I carried him inside my bedroom, put him down properly for a comfortable position, and laid down beside him before going back to sleep again. Our phones rang in the living room, but because I am too sleepy and still tipsy, I cannot stand up again and answer the call.

We woke up the next morning only to find out that it was our parents who called last night. A few hours later, my parents arrived at my apartment with my hyung, and my mother hurriedly hugged me.

"Adeul," Eomma said, tapping my shoulder. She pushed me and stared at me. She is crying. "Gwaen cha na?" she asked, and I nodded while smiling.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. Taesha is with me." I pulled Taesha's hand and smiled at him also.

Uri Abeoji, Eomeoni and Hyung talked to both of us. Eommoni explained to me the change I needed to accept. They explained everything to me. I started to tear up in the middle of our conversation, but Taesha was too quick to pull me for a hug.

"It pains me to see you like this, baby. Please help yourself also. We can't do this alone. Acceptance needs to come from you first, and we are just supporting you." I nodded at him and took a deep breath. I need to surpass this.

After the five of us eat, Taesha and I need to leave for work. My parents will stay with Hyung. "If you want to go home for a while, you can both go home. You can also go on a vacation and give yourselves a good rest to freshen your minds. Eomma and Appa are always here for both of you," Abeoji told us before we separated our ways.

When we arrived at the Hive building, Pdnim and the members hugged me and asked me how I am. Pdnim told me to consult to ask for a medicine that can calm me and make me fall asleep. The Hyungs gave their advice.

The members talked about our comeback, MS schedule, future work, and renewal of contracts or disbandment. The last option never crossed our minds, but as Suga Hyung always says, we need to see all the possible choices and things that might happen.

I miss Moon Hyung at times like this. Mochi Hyung is not here either because of his work. The members gathered again because of me, which makes me cry again and miss them.

"Hyung, I miss you. I miss us. When are we going to perform together again? When will this stop?" I asked Joonie Hyung.

"Many things might happen in the coming years. You need to be strong and brave enough to overcome what you're going through now. We will never leave you both. But of course, we need to do this on our own," Joonie Hyung told me, and he explained further.

I tried my best to accept everything and do weverse Live happily from time to time to enjoy myself, to forget how the seven of us separated from each other. Taesha never left my side and always asked me for a date, almost every day.

Days passed, and I learned how to adjust. But trials always come to people. Hoba hyung enlisted in Military and then after a few weeks Taesha was involved in a dating controversy again that was reported worldwide when he went to Paris for his Celine activity.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💜💚🥰

fanart © kookv_an_oxygen