🐻SIXTEENTH TRIAL🐰

🐻TAESHA'S POV💚

After his friend's call, Jokoy looked at me.

"Voo, I am going out tonight with my friends. A friend of mine invited me, and I will be home on time. Don't worry," Jokoy still told me.

"Fine, if that's what you want," I answered him, and I acted okay. But it's not. Jokoy agreed to go out with his friends without asking my permission. My ego got hurt because I was just beside him when his friend called. I always ask him if I want to go out, so I thought the same about him too. But he failed to do that.

When we arrived at the location, I was ranting at Pandy.

"What if I go out also? Night out with my friends. And I will not ask him either." I told him and ranted more. Pandy scolded me, saying that Jokoy goes out very rarely.

"Still, he didn't ask my permission first. I was just beside him; he should have asked me first before committing to his friend." I still insisted.

Because of my ruined mood, I posted a photo of myself showing my collarbone and chest on my Instagram account. Jokoy knows everything about these photoshoots. But every time I post a photo of mine, I should ask him first, and I am allowed only to post photos that he has approved. And I know what I did was World War III for both of us.

I was not wrong when he called my phone, but I was already working at that time. I instead told Pandy to answer the call, and he told me Jokoy wanted to talk to me.

"I don't want to talk to him," I told Pandy, which was surely heard by my husband. The call ended, and Pandy was shaking his head.

"Jokoy said to call him during your break time." I had no choice and called my husband when I was on break.

"Why did you post those photos showing your collarbone? I understand if it was in the magazine or work-related post. But posting photos randomly? If you don't want me to go out with my friends, tell me! Don't corner me with that posting attitude of yours." I can imagine how mad my husband is and I ignore that. I am mad too.

"I just want to post it." I answered him back, which irritated him more.

"Post everything! Even your shirtless photos! Post it!" Jokoy told me with his raised voice.

"I need to go back to work. Bye." I ended the call and gave my phone back to Pandy.

I didn't eat either and starved myself at work the whole day. I know Jokoy hates it when I skip my meal. It was my break time again when Jokoy called. I had no choice when Pandy put the phone near my ears and told Jokoy I was listening.

"Did you eat already?" Jokoy asked me.

"I am not hungry, so don't think of me," I told him, trying to ignore how caring he is despite our argument a while ago.

"You need to eat. We didn't eat breakfast, so you need to eat," Jokoy said firmly.

"I don't like to eat." I still insisted, making him mad again.

"Jeon Taesha! You're being hardheaded, and you're crossing the limit!! I just asked you why you posted that, and then it is you now who's throwing tantrums? I am supposed to be mad now! You should have told me not to go if you don't like me going out. Do not act like this. Eat!" I ended the call and still didn't eat.

My work was done late in the evening, and I am starting to feel hungry. I didn't eat anything and didn't plan to. When I got home, Jokoy was already in the penthouse, waiting for me. I saw delivered food on the dining table-a burger meal and ramyeon.

"Voo, eat now. I know you're hungry," Jokoy told me when he saw me.

"I have no appetite." I told him that made him stop and glare at me. "And why are you still here, by the way? I thought you were going out with your friends? And maybe you're going out with a girl." Words slipped from my tongue without thinking what I had said. I cannot take it back.

"What did you say? It's too early. And what girl are you talking about? Eat!" Jokoy started to raise his voice. But I still didn't eat, which activated his double bunny.

"What are you acting for? Just because I will go out and have a few drinks? I will not do anything bad there; I will just drink and have a good time with my friends. I will go home on time. I am just asking you why you posted those photos showing your bare chest and that collarbone of yours? You did that because you dont want me to go out, right?" Jokoy is clenching his jaw while talking non-stop.

"Just tell me if you don't want me to go out!! You know how hard it is for me now. You know I have a lot of problems. Bammie is not feeling well, Hoba hyung enlistment is coming and I don't have work now. I am starting to get bored. Boxing is my only past time that I can no longer do now because of my Sasaeng who kept on following me wherever I go!!! You should understand that. Not acting like this and now you're accusing me that I am meeting with a girl??? I just want to unwind. Voo, we're not getting any younger anymore. Grow up!! You know the girls I am interacting with. You know them all. If you want to, come with me later. For you not to overthink that I am going out with a girl!! I have no interest in girls!! So eat there!! i will leave now. We need to calm and cool down so this issue will not get bigger. We will just fight the whole night if we insist on this and argue more. Lets avoid hurting each other. I don't want to hurt your feelings. Eat!" He told me before he turned his back at me.

"Fine! I will sleep in my apartment now," I answered. My mind is closed at the moment. He faces me again with his dark aura.

"You really don't want to listen? Huh? We have nothing to argue about, Jeon Taesha. If you don't want to go with me, then go out! Just make sure you will be here on time!" Jokoy started to give up on me. And I don't want that.

"I will sleep in my apartment. I will call Mochi and have a drink with him in my apartment." I told him and started to walk.

"Fine! That's what you want? I will sleep in my apartment too. Let's leave this house. Let's leave our home. I will sell our house. Tsk. I don't know about you; you're not listening. Hardheaded!" Jokoy left to meet his friends. When Jokoy closed the door, I looked at Pandy.

"Let's eat. I am so hungry," I told him. Pandy clicked his tongue.

"I thought you weren't hungry and had no appetite for what your husband prepared for you," he told me while I was sitting and started to sip the soup of ramyeon.

"Jokoy left already. So I will eat now. He ordered me this. It's yummy." I told him and continued eating.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰