🐻37TH TRIAL🐰

Reconciliation with the wooga hyungs unloads Taesha's heavy feelings, which he has been carrying since 2016. It took me many years to have closure with them because I was too young and coward before and I could not really take my responsibilities to Taesha seriously. I was even confused about myself. So how am I going to deal with them if I doubt myself back then?

I failed Woog Hyungs and the members. The members always put me first or prioritize me. They taught me good manners to be the best person I should become. And I failed them the moment I hurt Taesha multiple times. And we both bothered them a lot and gave them headaches and heartbreaks. Despite that, they never left me. They never judged me or got mad at me. They scolded me, of course, but at the end of those days, there is always at least one hyung who will sit with me and listen to me. Cried with me, heal with me. They were like that to me, taking turns comforting me.

The members do the same with Taesha. If Hyungs prioritized me, Hyungs treated Taesha as a diamond. They really took care of him, not to get hurt, sad, or disappointed. These past few years, the hyungs spoiled Taesha and always gave him what he wanted, not because they were unfair but because they knew that, given how Taesha suffered before, my husband deserved to receive all the things he wanted and needed. And Hyungs are willingly giving him those. They filled the gap I left to Taesha. They covered the hole I gave him. I am thankful for that.

On the other hand, Wooga Hyungs has always given those to Taesha since the beginning of their friendships. They might have been formed in 2018, but the other wooga hyungs have been taking care of Taesha since Hwarang days. And they haven't liked me since then. Taesha handled those for many years. He deserves to be happy.

When I can finally prove to the Wooga Hyungs that I deserve to be the husband of their Maknae, that I changed for my Taesha, that I will never hurt him again, nor will I cheat on my Mr. Jeon again, I reached out. I talked to them, and I sincerely apologized for what I did, and that happened on the same day as Taesha's birthday.

The party was exclusive to him and the Wooga Hyungs. I wanted to end the tension between us and break the wall that was keeping us apart. Thankfully, they accepted me. Finally, they acknowledge me as Taesha's lifetime partner. At last, they trusted me.

ـــــــــــــــﮩ٨ـ❤️ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

New Year 2022 when Taesha decided to ask the company with his request for In The Soop with his Wooga Hyungs. He talked to Pdnim, and, gladly, his request was granted.

"I know after what happened and what you've been through, you deserve this vacation with your hyungs. But have you talked to them already?" Pdnim asked Taesha after their meeting. Taesha just giggled, which made Pdnim laugh. "You're still naughty. Call them and inform them. They might be busy. Okay?" Pdnim stood up, but Taesha and I didn't move and just looked up at him.

"What? Why? You need something else? Tell me." He sat again and stared at my husband. Taesha looked at me and gazed back at Pdnim again.

"You want to bring Jokoy with you, right?" Instead of answering, Taesha showed his Tata face to Pdnim. "Stop with your cuteness. Talk to me properly."

"Hyung, can I bring him? Not as a cast, of course, but at least act as a cameraman and will not be shown even in behind the scenes? We talked about this already, and we both agreed. I just can't leave him right now. And I can't be away from him. Not now," Taesha pleadingly explained. I held his right hand and looked at him. I met Pdnim eyes, and he smiled at both of us.