🐻SEVENTEENTH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

I left the penthouse and met with my friends. After a few minutes, I called Pandy to ask about Taesha.

"He left a few minutes after you left. He didn't bring me with him, and he said he would be back immediately." I ended the call and stood up. I bid my goodbyes to my friends and immediately went home.

"Where is he?" I asked Pandy when I entered our home. I saw Taesha standing in the living room, and it looks like he just arrived.

"Where did you go? You're really testing my patience, huh? Jeon Taesha?" I walked towards him, my jaw clenching and my eyes glaring at him. But Taesha is Taesha, and he talked back.

"Why are you here? Go away. Leave! Do not come back here anymore. Leave!" Taesha tried to push me, but he knows I am stronger than him, and I wasn't even moving a bit from my place.

"You're not leaving? Then I will!" He said, and he started walking towards the door. "And don't worry. I will not just delete my photo; I will also delete my Instagram account!" he added. I looked back at him and reached for his arm.

"No! I will go to my apartment and you stay here! If you want me to leave, then I will leave. And I am the one who will delete my IG account, not you. In fact, I don't want to use my IG account anymore because of those sasaengs. My lawyer also advised me to deactivate it for a while for my safety. So, I am the one who will delete an account. Are you happy now, Voo? Are you satisfied now? Huh?" I let go of his arm and leave the penthouse. I dropped by Hyung's apartment to calm before sleeping in mine.

However, despite being tipsy, I wasn't able to sleep that night. I feel regret for leaving my husband, but he was the one who provoked me, and I reached my boiling point.

The day after, he called me, but I didn't answer any of his calls. I decided to turn on Weverse Live and say random things to the Army to divert my attention. But I was interrupted when someone rang the doorbell nonstop.

"I don't talk to strangers," I told him. Taesha is outside and is instructing me to end the live. I decided to say goodbye to the army and end the live before my stubborn husband make a scene outside my door. I opened the door and saw my pretty husband. I was holding my phone when I let him enter my apartment. I immediately open my Instagram account and deactivate it before I delete the app.

"Baby, no!" Taesha shouted and tried to reach my phone, but I pushed him lightly. I had already deleted the app before I looked at him.

"Why are you here? You kicked me out of our house, right? So, why are you here?" I asked him while raising my left eyebrow.

"Baby, let's talk. Please." He held my hands. But I am Jeon Jokoy. So, I agreed to talk to him. Tsk.

"Okay. Talk fast because I need to leave for work," I told him. He pouted his lips before nodding his head.

"Yes. This will not take longer. We will just talk. I also have work. Sorry," he said while still pouting. I heaved a sigh and thought, What am I going to do with this husband of mine?

I pulled him into the living room, and we talked. We were in the middle of talking when Hoba Hyung called and scolded us. After Hoba Hyung, Mochi Hyung also called.

"What are you both doing? Grow up! You're not kids anymore to argue with those small things. Fix yourselves. Settle your misunderstandings. Don't forget Moon Hyung's advice and reminders to both of you, and he left you both to us to check on you. Once Moon Hyung knows about this, he will be worried. Don't you consider that? Suga Hyung and Joonie Hyung are having headaches because of you. We are all monitoring you, Jokoy, while you're on Live. You both talk and fix that before going to work. Hoba Hyung is about to enlist soon, and you're still acting with that childish attitude? Talk!!" Mochi Hyung said nonstop and ended the call without hearing anything from us.

I looked at Taesha after the call and pulled him for a hug. I tapped his back and kissed his head.

"Let's stop fighting, Voo. Please listen to me. And if there's anything you don't like about me, tell me honestly. So I will know what to do and what to say," I told him while hugging him. "Let me prepare for work. I will drop you off at your work." I excused myself and took a bath.

We were in the car and holding hands. Taesha is leaning his head on my shoulder. Pandy is driving while Faithfully is sitting in the passenger seat beside him.

"Baby, sorry for my childish act. Sorry, baby." Taesha said and looked up at me. I kiss him and smile.

"Forget about that. I'm sorry also for the words I said. You provoked me. Don't do that again. I don't want to hurt you, Voo." I kissed him again when Pandy interrupted us.

"At last. Thanks, God. You're okay now. Because we're stuck between you two when you fight," he said while looking at us in the mirror.

"Shocks, Bro. You're such a disturbance," Taesha told him.

"Oh, sorry. Please continue your show again. Faithfully is enjoying it." We laughed because Faith is looking back at us, twisting her body and crossing his legs for a better view.

"Why don't both of you get married already?" I told them. They both raised their brows and the upper corner of their lips.

"We can't even leave you two, then you want us to get married? Your husband can't live without Pandy," Faith answered, which made Taesha laugh loudly.

"Yes, baby. No one will wash the dishes when I lose in rock paper scissor." We all laughed and continued throwing jokes at each other. I am thankful Taesha and I are on good terms now. Night is always cold without hugging him.

Taesha ended up dropping me off at work in H building because his location differs from mine. I waited for him to finish, and we went home together again. I grilled a bunch of chicken meat because I knew Taesha didn't eat well yesterday or earlier. We were happily eating our dinner when Mochi Hyung arrived to check on us.

"Mochiiiii. We're good now. Don't worry." Taesha hugged Mochi hyung. We told him not to worry about us, and I made a promise to have more patience for my husband.

Taesha and I slept together that night, hugging each other, and we're happy that we settled our another misunderstanding

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜🥰