Gwen's spider bite (canon event)

As Gwen's science class arrived at the science facility, they were filled with wonder and excitement

As Gwen's science class arrived at the science facility, they were filled with wonder and excitement. The displays were truly amazing, and the teacher kindly allowed them to take pictures. Gwen's eyes were drawn to an exhibit featuring genetically modified bugs, and she couldn't resist taking a closer look. She quietly slipped away from the group and entered the room, marvelling at the incredible creatures before her. Her attention was soon captured by a collection of genetically modified spiders, and she couldn't take her eyes off them. Unfortunately, she didn't realize that the display case was unlocked, and one of the spiders, labelled E-14687, crawled up her arm and bit her. The pain was excruciating, and Gwen was understandably frightened. She quickly swatted the spider away, and it fell to the ground, lifeless. 

As Brianna entered the bug room, she was taken aback to see her dear friend Gwen standing there. However, upon turning around, Brianna could sense that something was amiss. Gwen appeared to be in a state of discomfort and distress.

"Gwen, are you okay?" Brianna asked

"I felt really hot for some reason." Gwen said

"I think we should get back to the class, come on." Brianna said

As Gwen began to make her way back, she suddenly felt a wave of cold sweats wash over her. She tried to wipe the sweat from her forehead, but her body gave out and she collapsed. Brianna quickly sprang into action, running to get their teacher for help. Poor Gwen was shaking uncontrollably as she suddenly came down with a cold. The next thing she knew, she was waking up in her own bed at home.

As Gwen sat up, she felt disoriented and could only recall passing out. Her confusion only grew as she realized she was inexplicably stuck to the bed. She must have been so scared and bewildered. And then, to add to her distress, a fly buzzed past her, making her feel even more trapped and helpless. Poor Gwen, it must have been such a frightening experience.

"What the hell is happening?" Gwen pondered

Gwen bravely made her way downstairs and expressed her heartfelt apologies to her parents for causing them any concern. Their faces lit up with joy and relief upon seeing their beloved daughter feeling better. With a sense of curiosity and wonder, Gwen ventured down to the basement to explore the extent of her spider-like abilities.

As Gwen stuck her hands to the wall and began to climb, she felt a rush of excitement and wonder. It was clear to her that these newfound abilities were a direct result of being bitten by the radioactive spider. However, she couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed and unsure of what to do with her powers. Just then, her phone rang and she answered to hear her friend Brianna's voice on the other end. Despite her confusion, Gwen was grateful for the distraction and eager to hear what her friend had to say.

"Hey girl, you okay?" Brianna asked

"Yeah, perfectly fine." Gwen replied

"You hit the floor hard. Everyone was worried about you." Brianna said