Comforting Brianna

Gwen went back to her place and changed into her regular clothes

Gwen went back to her place and changed into her regular clothes. Afterwards, she made her way to Brianna's house and gently knocked on the door. When Brianna opened it, Gwen noticed that she was crying and felt a pang of concern. She knew that something was amiss and immediately offered to stay with her until she felt better. Together, they went up to Brianna's room and began to talk things out.

"Brie, what's going on?" Gwen asked

"It's my dad. He was sick in the hospital, and we were just informed that he didn't make it." Brianna replied

"I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do?" Gwen asked

"Please, stay with for a while, until I stop crying at least." Brianna said

"Sure." Gwen said

Gwen sat down beside her best friend and wrapped her arms around her. She could sense that her friend was going through a tough time and wanted to offer her comfort and support. Gwen cared deeply for this girl and wanted to be there for her in any way she could. As Brianna placed her arms around Gwen, she felt a rush of emotions. It was both overwhelming and heart-warming to know that she was able to provide comfort to the person she loved so deeply.

Gwen's unwavering support for her best friend only strengthened their bond. As Brianna gazed into Gwen's eyes, she couldn't help but notice how stunning she looked. Overcome with emotion, Brianna drew closer and embraced Gwen tightly. Gwen was taken aback by the sudden hug, unsure of what to say or do.

"Brianna, what are you doing?" Gwen asked

"I love you, Gwen Stacy." Brianna said

"Really?" Gwen asked

"I've loved you since the first day we met. You make me feel comfortable in my own skin and never judge me for my flaws. Please, will you be my girlfriend?" Brianna asked

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." Gwen said