Arrival of a symbiote

Spider Woman utilized her web shooters to traverse the city and thwarted multiple criminals attempting to rob a nearby bank. Concurrently, an unidentified object descended from the sky and landed within the confines of the forest. From this object emerged a black alien entity known as a symbiote, which proceeded to make its way towards the city in search of a suitable host. Upon returning to her abode, Gwen disrobed from her Spider Woman attire and was met with a knock at her door.

"Just a minute!" Gwen cried

Upon opening the door, Gwen was greeted by her police captain father who expressed his concern for her well-being. Captain Stacy observed the bruises on her face and became increasingly apprehensive. Gwen disclosed that she had been punched at school, although she did not experience any discomfort and was capable of tending to her injuries independently.

Captain Stacy announced that he had been promoted to the rank of Inspector. A celebratory event was scheduled for Saturday, where family and friends were expected to attend. Captain Stacy assigned his daughter with the responsibility of procuring the cake and delivering it to the party at 5pm.

Gwen confirmed her ability to fulfil the task and observed her father's departure from the room. As a teenage superhero, she was astonished that she had agreed to undertake the cake delivery, considering the potential conflict with her duties as Spider Woman.