Across the Spider-Verse

Spider Woman 2099 urgently contacted her teenage counterpart about a major problem in another universe

Spider Woman 2099 urgently contacted her teenage counterpart about a major problem in another universe. The anomaly was causing chaos and they needed to put a stop to it. Gwen, aka Spider-Woman from Earth-65, bravely stepped up to the challenge and vowed to take down the dangerous anomaly. But she wasn't alone in this mission. Spider Woman 2099 paired her up with none other than Spider-Man himself, Peter Parker from Earth-616 or Earth 199999. The teenage webslingers were ready for action and Gwen opened up a portal for them to step through.

As they entered the portal, Spider Woman 2099 couldn't help but feel a sense of awe as she watched different universes flash before her eyes. Finally, they arrived on Earth-50101, a dimension that looked like a fusion of Mumbai and Manhattan. The trio immediately set out to find the anomaly causing all the trouble.

It wasn't long before Peter discovered the source of the problem - a version of the Prowler who had been accidentally teleported into this reality. The villain was causing chaos and destruction, but before our heroes could swing into action, they noticed someone else approaching the scene. It was none other than the Spider-Man of Earth-50101, and Peter was thrilled to see him.

This Spider-Man wore a blue and red suit with a white spider symbol that covered his entire torso. He had two gold bracelets on each wrist and his mask didn't conceal his dark brown wavy hair, which he was quite proud of. Like most versions of Spider-Man, he wore a dhoti. Gwen noticed that this other Spider-Man also had the same dimension travel watch on his arm, meaning that he was part of the Spider Society.

"Hey Peter, who's the new girl?" asked Spider-Man India

"Hey Pav. This is Gwen, she's with me." Replied MCU Spider-Man

"It's nice to meet you. Sorry, what is your name?" Gwen asked

"I'm glad you asked new girl. My name is Pavitra Prabhakar, for the past six months, I've been the one and only Spider-Man of my universe. Quick tour, Mumbattan is my home and I live with my aunt and uncle. Being Spider-Man is so easy. I fight a few, attend school although I don't have try. I do almost nothing with my amazing hair, just use some coconut oil alongside prayer and genetics. Then I take a break for a cup of chai with my Maya Aunty." Pavitra said

"Chai tea is my favourite." Gwen stated

"What did you just say?" Pavitra asked

"Oh dear, you really should not have said that." Peter said

"Chai Tea, chai means tea! That is a western culture cliché. It's the same as saying naan bread, which just means bread bread! Sorry, I'm just really tired of how many times people use that redundancy." Pavitra stated 

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to stereotype. This is my first day." Gwen said

"Guys, the anomaly!" Peter cried

"Oh, that's right!" Pavitra yelled

With the help of their new ally, our heroes were able to take down the Prowler and restore peace to Earth-50101. It was just another day in the life of these amazing webslingers, but they knew that there would always be more challenges to face and more universes to save. Gwen came before Spider Woman 2099, the leader of the Spider Society, and stated that she had things to take care of in her home dimension.

"Okay, I'll call you when there is another mission." Said Gwen (Earth-928)

"Cool, see you later!" cried Gwen (Earth-65)