Spectre becomes more powerful

In a blink of an eye, Peter Parker, famously known as the Spider-Man of Earth-120703, sensed danger tingling through his spider sense. His attention was immediately drawn to the sudden appearance of Spectre, who materialized right in front of the Oscorp building in his universe.

Without wasting a moment, the trio of webslingers sprang into action, determined to apprehend the cunning villain who had managed to teleport his way into the highly secure Oscorp premises. Their mission was clear - locate the collider, the very device that Spectre intended to manipulate for his own sinister purposes.

As Spectre skilfully calibrated the collider, a surge of power coursed through his veins, fuelling his already formidable abilities. However, his concentration was abruptly shattered when Spider-Man, the valiant Peter Parker of Earth-120703, Spider Woman, the fearless Gwen Stacy of Earth-65, and Scarlet Spider, the indomitable Brianna Scots of Earth-65, burst through the windows with unwavering determination.

The room crackled with tension as the webslingers locked eyes with Spectre, their gazes filled with unwavering resolve. Time seemed to stand still as they watched the nefarious villain continue to manipulate the colossal collider, fully aware of the catastrophic consequences that awaited if they failed to stop him.

Spider-Man (the Peter Parker of Earth-120703), Spider Woman and Scarlet Spider (the Gwen Stacy and Brianna Scots of Earth-65), knew that bad things would happen to their dimensions if they did not stop Spectre.

"Is now a good time to bring in Hobie?" Peter asked

"Gwen, who is this Hobie guy?" Brianna asked

"He should be dropping in right about... now." Gwen stated

As if by some cosmic cue, the three webslingers were abruptly interrupted by the piercing sound of violent guitar riffs. Their heads instinctively turned towards the source, their faces lighting up with recognition. It could only mean one thing - the arrival of their resident anarchist, Hobart "Hobie" Brown, also known as Spider-Punk from Earth-138. With a burst of energy, Hobie crashed through the glass doors of the Oscorp lab, gracefully landing on one of the desks. Gwen and Peter couldn't help but be impressed by their fellow Spider Society teammate.

Little did they know, their moment of camaraderie would soon be shattered. Spectre, a formidable foe, effortlessly dominated the four webslingers. Peter, Gwen, Brianna, and Hobie could only watch in awe as the collider powered up, unleashing a surge of dark matter. Spectre, drawn to the dark matter beam, made his way towards it, his thirst for power evident.

Desperate to prevent Spectre from becoming even more formidable, the four webslingers launched a united effort to stop him. However, their attempts were in vain as Spectre effortlessly broke free from the web that had ensnared him, diving headfirst into the collider beam. In an instant, chaos erupted as a powerful explosion rocked the room.

Suddenly, Scarlet Spider, also known as Brianna Scots from Earth-65, found herself thrust into a vision of the future. Flashes of what was to come assaulted her senses, revealing a horrifying truth - Gwen, her beloved girlfriend and Spider Woman, met a tragic fate during their final battle with Spectre.

Overwhelmed by the weight of this revelation, Brianna was consumed by a deep sense of horror. She knew that she had to do everything in her power to prevent this grim future from becoming a reality. Gwen meant the world to her, and she would stop at nothing to ensure her safety. Gwen was not just her girlfriend, but her very own Spider Woman, and Brianna would protect her with every ounce of her being.

Spectre, the cunning villain, managed to slip away from his pursuers by slipping through one of his mysterious dark matter portals. With a sinister promise to annihilate Scarlet Spider's beloved Earth-65, he left her feeling an overwhelming sense of fear. As chaos ensued and the once mighty Oscorp building crumbled, the four courageous webslingers knew they had to escape the crumbling wreckage. In the midst of the turmoil, Brianna, still trembling from a recent vision, sought solace by tightly gripping the hand of her loving girlfriend, Gwen. Together, they swung gracefully through the air, with Peter and Hobie steadfastly by their side, determined to leave the crumbling Oscorp building behind.