Black Suited Spider Woman vs Spider Woman 2099

Spider Woman 2099 was on a mission to save her teenage variant from the clutches of the Venom Symbiote. With a determined look in her eyes, she opened a portal and stepped through it, arriving on Earth-65. But what she saw next left her in shock - her younger self had been consumed by the black suit of the Venom Symbiote.

Without a moment's hesitation, Spider Woman 2099 sprang into action, chasing the black-suited Spider Woman through the city. But Venom was not going down without a fight. She fired webs at the adult webslinger, but Spider Woman 2099 was too quick for her, dodging the attacks with ease.

As the battle raged on, Spider Woman 2099 realized just how evil this version of Venom was. But she refused to give up on her mission. With all her might, she pounced on her younger variant, determined to remove the symbiote. But Venom was not going down without a fight. She turned one of her hands into a weapon and attacked Spider Woman 2099 from behind, catching her off guard. It was a fierce battle, and Spider Woman 2099 knew that she had to act fast if she wanted to save her teenage variant from the clutches of the Venom Symbiote.

"Stacy is mine!" Venom cried

"LYLA, please send some backup!" bellowed Spider Woman 2099

"I already did." LYLA said

MCU Spider-Man and Spider-Man India came through the portal to help Spider Woman 2099. They noticed that she was fighting Gwen (Earth-65), but something seemed different. Pavitra realized that Gwen (Earth-65), had been taken over by the Venom Symbiote. Peter and Pavitra fired webs to pin down the black suited Spider Woman. 

Venom resisted and broke out of the webs. She continued swinging towards the home of Gwen's girlfriend. Pavitra knew that this was going to end badly. The three spider people from different universes continued to pursue the symbiote consumed Spider Woman. Brianna heard someone knocking on the window and saw her girlfriend waiting outside. Gwen watched as her girlfriend opened the window and let her in.

Venom stated that she would destroy our hero's life. Spider Woman alongside MCU Spider-Man and Spider-Man India, landed outside of Brianna's room. They knew that they had managed to get there in time. 

Brianna was confused as to why her girlfriend was suddenly donning a black suit. She watched as the suit disappeared and her girlfriend appeared from underneath. 

"Gwen, I am so sorry for what I said." Brianna said

"Save it, I never want to see you again." Venom Gwen stated

"What?" Brianna asked

"I said, you're dead to me." Venom Gwen replied

"What has gotten into you?" Brianna asked

"Stop!" 

Venom Gwen turned around and watched as the three alternate spider people appeared. Brianna did not know what was going on and Spider-Man India stated that Gwen had been consumed by an alien symbiote.

"That thing has my girlfriend?" Brianna asked

"Yes. But we've got a plan to free her." Peter replied

"Symbiotes are weak against sound. If we produce a sound so painful, we can separate them and save Gwen." said Spider Woman 2099

Brianna revealed that she had speakers in her bedroom and stated that the top volume could be enough. Venom took control again and tried to attack Brianna. Spider-Man India got in the way and threw Venom to the ground. Brianna increased the volume on her speakers and started to play Gwen's favourite song: Sunflower.

Venom screamed in pain and our hero could hear the words of her favourite song. She soon began to regain control of her body and the her spider siblings from other universes noticed this. When the symbiote had been weakened enough, MCU Spider-Man fired a web and pulled Gwen out from within the symbiote. With Gwen and Venom separated, Spider Woman 2099 used one of her futuristic gadgets to contain the symbiote.

"Gwen, are you okay?" Spider-Man asked

"What happened to me?" Gwen asked

"You were consumed by the Venom Symbiote, but we managed to save you." Spider Woman 2099 replied

"Gwen, I am so sorry. This happened I made you chose between being Spider Woman or being my girlfriend. I was being selfish. This city needs you to protect it, I see that now." Brianna said

"It's okay. Thanks for saving me, you guys." Gwen said

"No problem." Spider-Man India stated

"C'mon Peter and Pavitra, time for us to go." Spider Woman 2099 said