Brianna goes to Spider Society HQ

Gwen's anger towards her girlfriend for following her through the multiverse portal lingered as she contemplated her next move. It was clear to her that a return to HQ was necessary. Brianna, on the other hand, felt a sense of unease wash over her as Gwen's gaze fell upon her, prompting her to brace herself for what was to come. Without hesitation, Gwen opened yet another portal, transporting them to Nueva York on Earth-928, the very location of Spider Society HQ.

Stepping onto the main floor of the building, Brianna dutifully trailed behind Gwen, their path guided by an elevator that defied gravity, seemingly traveling upside down. As Brianna entered the lobby area, she found herself surrounded by a multitude of Spider-People from various universes. Among them stood Aiden Parker, known as the Superior Spider-Man from Earth-65b, a formidable presence in the Spider Society HQ. 

Accompanying him was his niece, Amanda Jane Parker, also known as the Spider-Girl from Earth-65b. It was an unexpected twist, as Amanda had only joined the society due to the encouragement of her parents, who happened to be none other than the Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker of Earth-65b. This unique opportunity allowed them to strengthen their familial bond, a chance they couldn't pass up.

In this thrilling convergence of Spider-People, the stage was set for an extraordinary adventure within the walls of Spider Society HQ.

Brianna couldn't believe her eyes as she gazed at the incredible sight before her. "Is this the strike force that you are part of?" she asked, her voice filled with awe.

Gwen smiled, knowing exactly how Brianna felt. "This is only the lobby area." She replied, her voice tinged with excitement. "This is just the beginning. Welcome to Spider Society."

As they stepped further into Spider Society HQ, Brianna's amazement grew. The sheer number of Spider-People swinging through the air was overwhelming. The inside of the headquarters was even more expansive than she had ever imagined. It was divided into different sectors, each one bustling with activity.

Despite the incredible spectacle surrounding her, Brianna couldn't shake off her lingering nervousness. The visions of Gwen's death that she had witnessed during their intense battle with Spectre on Earth-120703 still haunted her. But she pushed those thoughts aside and focused on following her girlfriend through the headquarters, eager to explore this new world of heroes together.

Lost in thought, Brianna accidentally bumped into another Scarlet Spider variant, Ben Reilly from Earth-94. Sharing the same spider powers and spider sense, Brianna and Ben quickly hit it off. However, Ben warned Brianna that she wasn't prepared for the impending war.