Brianna meets Spider Woman 2099

As Gwen and her girlfriend strolled hand in hand, their love and commitment to each other were evident. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation as they made their way into the lab of Spider Woman 2099, the alternate version of Gwen from Earth-928. The tension in the air was palpable, as if something was about to unfold.

Brianna, the brave companion of Gwen, skilfully dodged a desk hurled towards her by Spider Woman 2099, relying on her remarkable spider sense. It was clear that something had shifted within Spider Woman 2099 since their last encounter. Gwen Earth-928 seemed to harbour animosity towards Brianna, easily provoked and displaying a more hostile demeanour.

However, amidst the turmoil, a glimmer of hope emerged. Gwen Earth-65 suddenly heard two familiar voices echoing through the lab. Turning around, she was greeted by the triumphant return of her Spider Society teammates, Peter Parker from Earth-199999 and Pavitra Prabhakar, also known as Spider-Man India from Earth-50101. Their presence brought a sense of relief and unity to the tense situation.

In this thrilling moment, Gwen realized that she was not alone in her fight. With her beloved girlfriend by her side and the support of her trusted teammates, she felt empowered to face whatever challenges lay ahead. Together, they would navigate the complexities of their intertwined universes and continue their mission to protect the innocent.

"Dude, what is your problem?" Brianna asked

"You blew a massive hole in the multiverse. If you hadn't followed Gwen through the portal none of this would have happened. Don't even get me started of Doctor Strange and that little nerd back on Earth-19999!" Gwen Earth-928 bellowed

"I'm right here." Peter grunted

"Peter, just shut up, it's no wonder why nobody in your universe remembers you." Gwen Earth-928 stated

"Gwen, that was not cool, he needed to make that sacrifice for the sake of his universe, that was not his fault!" Gwen Earth-65 cried

"How can you even talk right now, it's your fault that the anomaly is here!" Gwen Earth-928 roared

Gwen suddenly heard gasping and turned around. Brianna had dropped one of her web shooters on the ground and suddenly heard the word "anomaly".

"Gwen, what is she talking about?" Brianna asked

"The spider that gave you your powers, wasn't from our dimension. It was supposed to bite someone else. That means that you weren't supposed to become Scarlet Spider." Gwen said

"This is some kind of joke right?" Brianna asked